December 2017RUNE OF THE MONTH: Raido. “Journey, communication, union, reunion”. A perfect relationship is built on love, respect, understanding and tolerance. Communication is essential to growth. An enemy is a friend we have not listened to or taken the time to know. Even in the greatest of relationships, occasional separations are necessary to adjust our frequencies, regroup, recover our power and know ourselves independently from the other. Relationships are wonderful teachers that bring to light our weaknesses and what we still need to develop within ourselves to evolve and become whole.
* * * * * * * *Uranus remains retrograde this whole month until January 2nd, 2018. Its shadow period will last until April 19, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (25º00’-24º34’Aries) are associated in the Sabian Symbols with the following images: “A man possessed of more gifts than he can hold” and “The possibility for man to gain experience at two levels of being”. We are more beautiful than we realize, wiser than we know, more powerful than we imagine. As we tap into the immensity of who we really are in the depths of our being, more of the knowingness that is within our soul emerges, allowing us greater freedom and individuality. Mercury is retrograde between 12/3 and 12/22 in Sagittarius (29º18’-13º02’). Its shadow period lasts until January 11, 2018. Thoughts about religion, the law, religion, long distance travels, other cultures, and/or higher education come to the forefront. It is important that we be of the utmost integrity and distance or even separate ourselves from those who choose corruption or manipulations. A wonderful time to go to a faraway country we have always been attracted to and/or to return to school to hone our skills and expand our intellectual and spiritual horizons. Saturn enters Capricorn on December 21st and will remain in that sign until December 18th, 2020. These next two years require of us to simplify our lives, manage our finances wisely, focus on what is important to us, become clearer on our goals and ambitions, work harder to achieve our dreams and own our mastery.
* * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Friday 12/1 at 5:53 PM till Saturday 12/2 at 1:21 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Monday 12/4 between 11:13 AM and 12:37 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Wednesday 12/6 between 9:56 AM and 12:37 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Friday 12/8 between 2:40 PM and 3:09 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 12/10 between 7:02 PM and 9:07 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Wednesday 12/13 between 4:27 AM and 5:59 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Thursday 12/14 at 5:42 PM till Friday 12/15 at 5:07 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 12/18 between 5:10 AM and 5:33 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 12/20 between 7:37 AM and 6:279 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Saturday 12/23 between 2:13 AM and 6:42 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Sunday 12/24 at 6:48 PM and Monday 12/25 at 4:27 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Wednesday 12/27 between 12:57’ PM and 10:23’ PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Friday 12/29 at 6:00 AM till Saturday 12/30 at 0:31 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Sunday 12/30 at 3:38 PM till Monday 12/1 at 0:10 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
* * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Taurus until Saturday 12/2 at 1:20 PM + between Wednesday 12/27 at 10:23 PM and Saturday 12/30 at 0:30 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Saturday 12/2 at 1:21 PM and Monday 12/4 at 12:36 PM + between Saturday 12/30 at 0:31 AM and Monday 1/2 at 0:09 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Monday 12/4 at 12:37 PM and Wednesday 12/6 at 12:36 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Wednesday 12/6 at 12:37 PM and Friday 12/8 at 3:08 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Friday 12/8 at 3:09 PM and Sunday 12/10 at 9:00 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Sunday 12/10 at 9:01 PM and Wednesday 12/13 at 5:58 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between 12/13 at 5:59 AM and Friday 12/15 at 5:06 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 12/15 at 5:07 PM and Monday 12/18 at 5:32 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Monday 12/18 at 5:33 AM and Wednesday 12/20 at 6:28 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 12/20 at 6:29 PM and Saturday 12/23 at 6:41 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Saturday 12/23 at 6:42 AM and Monday 12/25 at 4:26 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Monday 12/25 at 4:27 PM and Wednesday 12/27 at 10:22 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
* * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation starts on Sunday 12/3 with the Full Moon in Gemini. Make sure that at 7:47 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Sunday 12/17 on the New Moon in Sagittarius, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 10:30 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * *Friday 12/1: Venus enters Sagittarius (1:14 AM till 12/24), Mars Opposition Uranus (2:04 AM) During the next three weeks, we feel adventurous and our love is given with great generosity. We exert cheerful empathy and are tolerant towards others. People we haven’t seen in a long time could re-emerge in our lives showing us how much they and we have changed. Not a good day to operate a motor vehicle or deal with sharp objects. Impatience and rash actions could create accidents. Electricity in the air and tensions provoke impulsive behaviors. Saturday 12/2: Jupiter Trine Neptune (6:22 PM), Mercury turns retrograde (11:34 PM) Consideration, inner peace, tolerance and optimism mark this pleasant day. An ideal could come to fruition. A legal or financial matter could be resolved to our advantage. Art stimulates our imagination. Positive visions encourage smooth manifestations. Regarding Mercury retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Sunday 12/3: Sun Square Neptune (3:44 AM) Important to remain grounded and even though our imagination is particularly enhanced today, seek practical solutions to challenges. Best to stay away from alcohol and drugs. Today, our sensitivity to stimulants is intensified. Compassion and consideration towards others support the achievement of our dreams and goals. Wednesday 12/6: Mercury Conjunct Saturn (4:05 AM), Mercury Sextile Mars (7:58 AM), Mars Sextile Saturn (1:21 PM) We are direct, grounded and focused today. Our mind is disciplined. We approach long term goals and ambitions with discipline and do not shy away from hard work. Any project requiring structure, endurance, as well as a steady application of our energy is strengthened by this transit. Saturday 12/9: Mars enters Scorpio (1:00 AM till January 26, 2018) During the next month and a half, Scorpio Sun as well as Scorpio rising natives are favored. We move forward with more passion. Our actions are intense and somewhat obsessive. We do not tolerate blocks or limitations. Forging through obstacles almost feels like a life or death sentence. Sexuality takes an almost transcendent quality. We adopt a very black and white stance on pretty much everything in our lives. Sunday 12/10: Mercury Trine Uranus (1:30 AM), Venus Square Neptune (5:48 AM) Our mind is sharp today. We are open to ideas from the future, are interested in advanced technologies and more sociable than usual. Exciting new friendships could be formed which open our horizons. We should however be careful not to fall in love with someone’s potential or an illusion rather than a reality. If someone feels too perfect to be true, most likely they are not being completely honest with us or themselves and the connection could dissolve into nothingness in less time than we believe possible. Get rich quick schemes should also be avoided. In financial matters, there could be deception and distortions of the truth. Tuesday 12/12: Sun Conjunct Mercury (5:49 PM) A great day for completing intellectual work, for communications in general: writing, making phone calls, and getting things done. Small trips are favored. Relationships are smooth and pleasant. Friday 12/15: Mercury Conjunct Venus (6:09 AM) A good day for a nice social event. We interact with others with ease and kindness. We express ourselves with love and respect. We feel more diplomatic and balanced than usual. Saturday 12/16: Sun Trine Uranus (3:27 AM) A day to expect the unexpected. Plans could be disrupted. Distractions could reroute us. Surprising new people could enter our lives while others leave abruptly. Original solutions to problems create unforeseen situations. Innovative moves fast forward our evolution. Tuesday 12/19: Saturn enters Capricorn (8:48 PM till March 22, 2020) Regarding Saturn entering Capricorn, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Wednesday 12/20: Venus Trine Uranus (3:12 PM) Love and friendship are particularly connected today. A relationship begun today is both exciting and freeing. It requires much flexibility on our part and a real presence to the present to keep growing. Rigid expectations could bring this romance to an abrupt stop. We are more charismatic, sociable and open than usual. We could feel attracted to unusual art forms. Our appreciation of beauty becomes more original. We are drawn to eccentric people walking to the sound of their own drummer. Thursday 12/21: Sun enters Capricorn (8:25 AM till January 21, 2018), Sun Conjunct Saturn (1:09 PM) During the next month, we could feel more serious. We are more grounded than usual in our wisdom and attracted to mature individuals as well as to substantial conversations. Today, more specifically, is a day of disciplined work, efficiency and structure. Wonderful for furthering our ambitions, organizing our office and fulfilling our duties. We feel responsible and focused. Friday 12/22: Mercury turns direct (5:51 PM) There could still be today lost objects, strange technical issues, missed planes, misunderstandings and unread messages. Communications will return to normal tomorrow. Sunday 12/24: Venus enters Capricorn (9:26 PM till January 19, 2018) During this coming month, our emotions are more mature. We could be slower to give our love, but more committed once we do. Feelings need to pass a reality check and are not freely given. We tend to be more realistic and do not fall for potential or illusions. Monday 12/25: Venus Conjunct Saturn (9:55 AM) A day requesting that we look at a love relationship with great realism. A shaky one will not survive this transit, while a good one, encourages us to a deeper commitment. Love may be given with caution but is grounded and solid. Wednesday 12/27: Mars Trine Neptune (10:00 PM) Wonderful for starting yoga, studying Chi-Gong or Tai Chi. Our physical and metaphysical needs tend to blend. Forms of exercise such as dance that involve beauty and grace are also attractive. We could be drawn to cinema and photography. We are likely to be more sensitive to loud noises, disruptive sounds and discordant vibrations than usual. Our actions are powered by great ideals. We exert more compassion and are more respectful of others. Wishing you an enchanted month of December! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com firstname.lastname@example.org 3961 E. Chandler Blvd. Suite 111-161 Phoenix, AZ 85048