- From Sunday 2/1 at 5:37 AM till Monday 2/2 at 9:41 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Tuesday 2/3 at 9:31 PM till Wednesday 2/4 at 9:46 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Friday 2/6 at 2:09 PM till Saturday 2/7 at 10:44 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Monday 2/9 between 3:58 AM and 11:05 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Wednesday 2/11 at 9:32 PM till Thursday 2/12 at 8:46 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Saturday 2/14 between 7:15 AM till 2:24 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Monday 2/16 between 12:17 PM and 4:13 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Wednesday 2/18 between 3:47 PM and 3:48 PM (1 minute!): when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Thursday 2/19 at 3:01 PM till Friday 2/20 at 3:13 PM (24 hours!): when the Moon enters Aries.
- From Saturday 2/21 at 4:36 PM till Sunday 2/22 at 4:28 PM (24 hours!): when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Monday 2/23 at 6:57 PM till Tuesday 2/24 at 8:54 PM (26 hours!): when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Thursday 2/26 at 0:43 AM till Friday 2/27 at 4:50 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Saturday 2/28 at 9:53 AM till Sunday 3/1 at 3:34 PM (29 hours!): when the Moon enters Leo.
February 2015 Newsletter
Posted on by MIchelle Karen
Dear Friends Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours. FEBRUARY 2015 RUNE OF THE MONTH: Dagaz “purpose”. The sheer understanding of why we each chose to enter incarnation, what we came here to do, is what gives us our focus and shows us how to be present to the present. Many flounder in life, not remembering why they are here, looking for this great mission that they would like to have that would give them world recognition. If others would see me, then I would feel I exist. Maybe this is just our ego speaking. Dissatisfaction only leads to a deeper sense of void. Truly, the ultimate recognition needs to come from within. It is when we find peace with who we are and what we do, however glamorous or humble it may seem, that miracles occur. Our gifts, our talents, our dreams, always point to our life purpose. Nothing is truly big, and nothing is truly small. Maybe the ultimate goal of our lives is simply to find happiness and express joy and gratitude. This month, it should be our aim to discover that inner serenity and enthusiastically love our lives as they are. When we find contentment in what is, the way it is, we naturally magnetize increasingly interesting opportunities to develop our gifts and expand into all that we are in our divinity. * * * * * * * * * * * * Mercury turns direct on Feb 11 at 1º19’ Aquarius. Its shadow period will last until March 4 when Mercury will return to the same degree it started its retrogradation on. This particular degree is represented by “an unexpected thunderstorm”. Until February 11, not the best time to buy or install any software. Miscommunications could abound. We could feel that people are telling us strange stories. On the other hand, this retrogradation is likely to bring old friends we hadn’t heard of in a long time, back into our lives. We could become focused again on humanitarian projects that had been collecting dust. Forgotten inventions could re-emerge. UFO activity could become more intense or more visible. Revolutions, democracy, freedom, individuation and originality come to the forefront. Sudden answers to our questions, bring unexpected turns of events. On February 12, communication will resume to a new normal. Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until April 8, 2015. The degrees it travels until March (18º20’-14º25’ Leo) are symbolized by “a houseboat party”, “a chemist conducts an experiment for his students”, “a volunteer church choir singing religious hymns”, “the storm ended, all nature rejoices in brilliant sunshine”, and “a pageant with its spectacular floats, moves along a street with cheering people”. The more we remain in integrity, stay in our hearts and our joy, as well as focus on happiness, curiosity of spirit, and generosity in our social contacts, the more our lives will be blessed with a sense of celebration. A time to know that our ultimate ambition should be to be happy. No matter what our religious beliefs are, how far we have traveled, now is always the time to be in gratitude, with an open mind, a healthy curiosity and an openness to adventure. As we live our highest life purpose, we also inspire others to happiness. * * * * * * * * * * * The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
Posted in Newsletter