February 2017RUNE OF THE MONTH: Dagaz “purpose”. A month to be clear on the reason for our incarnation and what we need to do from moment to moment to keep fulfilling our destiny while giving deep meaning to our lives. Visions allow us to move forward. Not only knowing why we are here, but accomplishing the reason we came to this beautiful planet, keeps supporting our growth. It is when we are actively present to the present that we generate the passion that makes our journey on earth exciting and fun.
* * * * * * * *Jupiter turns retrograde on Sunday 2/5 at 23º08’ Libra until 22º22’ Libra this month. It remains retrograde until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The two degrees traveled this month are symbolized by “Chanticleer’s voice heralds sunrise” and “A child giving birds a drink at a fountain”. This retrogradation inaugurates a new cycle of abundance stemming from generosity of spirit, compassion and respect of all forms of life. We seek fairness and justice. Situations where all parties win are favored. Ethical treatments of humans and animals are emphasized. And rare cosmic event twice in row. Again, NO other retrograde planet this month! February is an eclipse month, meaning a month of major changes beyond which life will never be the same. Where these eclipses fall in our natal charts reveals the areas of our lives that will be highlighted in the next few years. Lunar eclipse on Friday 2/9 at 4:33 PM at 22º28’ Leo. The image associated with this degree is “Glass blowers shape beautiful vases with their controlled breathing”. This eclipse encourages us to walk in beauty and follow our bliss. Ultimately, our highest mission is just to be happy. When we find this happiness in our hearts, serenity permeates all our cells. It is from this magical place of balance of peace, that we manifest the most beautiful creations. Beautiful solar eclipse in Pisces on Sunday 2/26 at 6:58 AM at 8º12’ Pisces. The Sabian Symbols associate the following image with this degree: “A jockey spurs his horse, intent on outdistancing his rivals”. As we increasingly integrate higher frequencies in both our lives and our reality, we naturally outgrow those who chose to not do any inner work that they may continue being in a state of victimhood. This eclipse prompts us to embrace our multi-dimensionality and become all that we are in our divinity.
* * * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Thursday 2/2 between 8:50 AM and 5:50 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Saturday 2/4 between 2:42 PM and 8:44 PM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Monday 2/6 between 2:53 PM and 11:03 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Wednesday 2/8 at 2:00 PM till Thursday 2/9 at 1:41 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Friday 2/10 at 9:52 PM till Saturday 2/11 at 5:52 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Monday 2/13 between 4:36 AM till 12:43 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Wednesday 2/15 between 5:54 PM and 10:41 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Friday 2/17 at 11:38 AM till Saturday 2/18 at 10:52 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 2/20 between 3:37 PM and 11:08 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- From Wednesday 2/22 at 7:24 PM and Thursday 2/23 at 9:17 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Saturday 2/25 between 10:11 AM and 4:24 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Monday 2/27 between 3:08 PM and 8:53 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
* * * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Aries until Thursday 2/2 at 5:49 PM + between Monday 2/27 at 8:51 PM and Wednesday 3/1 at 11:42 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Thursday 2/2 at 5:50 PM and Saturday 2/4 at 8:43 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Saturday 2/4 at 8:44 PM and Monday 2/6 at 11:02 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Monday 2/6 at 11:03 PM and Thursday 2/9 at 1:40 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Thursday 2/9 at 1:41 AM and Saturday 2/11 at 5:51 AM : Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Saturday 2/11 at 5:52 AM and Monday 2/13 at 12:42 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Monday 2/13 at 12:43 PM and Wednesday 2/15 at 10:40 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Wednesday 2/15 at 10:41 PM and Saturday 2/18 at 10:51 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Saturday 2/18 at 10:52 AM and Monday 2/20 at 11:07 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Monday 2/20 at 11:08 PM and Thursday 2/23 at 9:16 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Thursday 2/23 at 9:17 AM and Saturday 2/25 at 4:23 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Saturday 2/25 at 4:24 PM and Monday 2/27 at 8:51 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
* * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful since it coincides with 2 major eclipses. It starts on Friday 2/10 with the Full Moon in Leo. Make sure that at 4:33 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Sunday 2/26, on the New Moon in Pisces, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 6:58 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * *Thursday 2/2: Mercury Square Jupiter (7:16 AM) A day to beware of extremes. Impulsive spending is not recommended. An item may prove largely overpriced. Gathering with old friends should be privileged over formal social functions which could prove quite boring. Philosophical and uplifting conversations are favored today. Friday 2/3: Venus enters Aries (7:52 AM until April 2) During the next month, our emotions are pure and direct. We express our feelings without much diplomacy. We could find that we are quite impulsive in our relationships, believing in the prince in shining armor and the princess locked in the dungeon needing to be saved. Sunday 2/5: Jupiter turns retrograde (10:52 PM until June 9th) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Tuesday 2/7: Mercury enters Aquarius (1:36 AM till 2/25) During the next 3 weeks, our mind is more open than usual. We are interested in new technologies, unusual inventions coming from the future and science. UFOs, as well as humanitarian endeavors are particularly attractive. Our friendliness is enhanced. Answers come to us through unusual flashes of insight. Thursday 2/9: Sun Sextile Uranus (1:15 PM), Lunar Eclipse in Leo (4:33 PM) A day to expect the unexpected. Plans could abruptly change. Interferences could change the course of our actions. An exciting adventure could open us to completely new horizons. Wonderful for meeting people walking to the sound of their own drummer who, in turn, free us to express our truth. Regarding today’s eclipse, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Friday 2/10: Mercury Sextile Venus (1:18 PM) Positive communications. We are able to say nicely even difficult truths. Wonderful for a pleasant social gathering or attending an elegant event. Through kind conversations, we are able to bring peace and balance even to the most difficult of situations. Relationships are more casual than emotional. Saturday 2/11: Sun Trine Jupiter (7:25 AM) Today, we feel confident, optimistic and full of enthusiasm. Our positive energy opens us many doors. Beneficial opportunities flow into our lives with great abundance. An excellent transit for financial expansion and philosophical growth. Perfect for starting a university level training, lecturing or publishing. Monday 2/13: Sun Sextile Saturn (9:58 PM) A day of efficient hard work, self- discipline, and self reliance where we can get much done. Perfect for clearing our desk of any back logged work, and furthering our ambitions. Excellent also for creating structured plans for the future. Thursday 2/16: Mercury Sextile Mars (10:15 AM) An excellent day to sign contracts or making renovations. Our judgment is pragmatic and our decisions lead to prompt actions. A day to avoid petty arguments. Saturday 2/25: Mercury enters Pisces (until 3/13) Three inspiring weeks for artists, healers and channelers. Our mind is more spiritually inclined. We think in multi-dimensional ways. The veil between dimensions feels particularly thin. Sunday 2/26: Solar Eclipse in Pisces (6:58 AM) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Monday 2/27: Mars Opposition Jupiter (6:24 AM) A day to avoid rash spending, overindulgence and extremes of all sorts. Financial loss could occur through extravagance. A day to aim at tolerance, display courage and stay grounded in practical reality. Wishing you a wonderful month of February! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com email@example.com 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178