- On Thursday 1/1 between 4:19 AM and 9:09 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Saturday 1/3 between 3:55 AM and 5:08 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Sunday 1/4 at 8:53 PM till Tuesday 1/6 at 3:03 (Monday 1/5 Void of course all day!): when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Thursday 1/8 between 9:04 AM and 2:58 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Saturday 1/10 at 7:45 AM till Sunday 1/11 at 3:57 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Tuesday 1/13 between 1:46 AM and 3:44 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Thursday 1/15 at 3:52 PM till Friday 1/16 at 0:01 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Saturday 1/17 at 11:25 AM till Sunday 1/18 at 4:04 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- From Monday 1/19 at 2:51 AM till Tuesday 1/20 at 4:59 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Wednesday 1/21 at 5:45 PM till Thursday 1/22 at 4:48 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Friday 1/23 at 3:13 AM till Saturday 1/24 at 5:31 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Monday 1/26 between 6:23 AM and 8:37 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Tuesday 1/27 at 6:18 PM till Wednesday 1/28 at 2:36 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Friday 1/30 between 1:24 AM and 11:09 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
January 2015 Newsletter
Posted on by MIchelle Karen
Dear Friends Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (including AZ) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours. For Eastern European time (EET), add 10 hours. JANUARY 2015 RUNE OF THE MONTH:. Jera “perseverance”. The dictionary describes this word as meaning the “continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure, or opposition”. Light is gaining ground every day. And because darkness has prevailed for so long, it is not used to loosing. In a last desperate effort, it is fighting back with a viciousness, an intensity and a violence never seen before. More than ever is it important for all of us working towards the new consciousness to stay strong, and in the face of often major challenges, not give up. We are being tested in our resolve, our faith and our staying power. Let us continue doing the work we came here to do with purposefulness, tenacity and determination. * * * * * * * * * * * * Mercury turns retrograde on January 21 until Feb 11 (17º02’- 1º19’ Aquarius). Its shadow period will last until March 4 when Mercury will return to the same degree it started its retrogradation on. Mercury retrograde periods are always challenging when it comes to communication and technology. This one will be no exception to the rule. Even more so since Aquarius rules computers, cellular phones and software. Not the best time to buy or install any. Miscommunications could abound. We could feel that people are telling us strange stories. On the other hand, this retrogradation is likely to bring old friends we hadn’t heard of in a long time, back into our lives. We could become focused again on humanitarian projects that had been collecting dust. Forgotten inventions could re-emerge. UFO activity could become more intense or more visible. Revolutions, democracy, freedom, individuation and originality come to the forefront. Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until April 8, 2015. The degrees it travels this month (21º45’-18º31’ Leo) are symbolized by “A carrier pigeon fulfilling its mission”, “Intoxicated chickens dizzily flap their wings trying to fly”, “Zuni Indians perform a ritual to the Sun”, and “A houseboat party”. These apparently totally unrelated images describe well the different realities chosen by people. Some are just focused on their world mission. Some are choosing to forget about it all and not do their work on themselves. Some are connecting deeply to the sacredness of Mother Earth, actively celebrating her according to ancient rituals handed down by ancestral lineages, while others are deciding to not worry about a thing and just have fleeting fun. This month marks a clear distinction between those who have chosen ascension and those who just wish to continue burying their heads in the sand, blindly delegating their personal responsibility to the powers that be. Uranus Square Pluto since the 14th of December, 2014 till January 9 is the one before last of the series of 7 that began in June 2012 and will end in March 2015. Major recalibration is at work in our lives. A time of death and transformation of all that no longer serves our higher purpose. Previously hidden inner and outer obstacles are being revealed. Much darkness that was anciently buried, emerges. People show their true colors. Witnesses to the fact that nothing is ever as it seems, circumstances change dramatically. As we get closer to the real core of our being, our lives change to never be the same again. * * * * * * * * * * * The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
Posted in Newsletter