July 2017RUNE OF THE MONTH: Algiz “Elk”. The rune of willingness as opposed to willfulness. A month to connect more deeply with Mother Earth, the Goddess, and feel how protected we are at all times. We are asked to relinquish control, be present to the present, develop profound roots into our lineage, and know who we are. A chance to remember that we are true antennas between heaven and earth, needing our feet to be solidly anchored in the ground, our arms stretched towards the stars, honoring our ancestors’ ancient wisdom both on this planet and other worlds in the universes.
* * * * * * * *Saturn remains retrograde this whole month in Sagittarius until August 25. Its shadow period remains until December 1. The degrees it travels this month (23º21’-21º40’ Sagittarius) are symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by the following images: “A bluebird standing at the door of the house”, “Immigrants entering a new country” and “A Chinese laundry”. Huge shifts are occurring in our lives, possibly making us feel displaced as we need to adapt to completely new circumstances. We are required to stand in our power, stay open to constructive visions, remain positive and flow with each moment as it presents itself. Our lives are starting totally anew on a whole different level of consciousness and reality. Neptune remains retrograde this whole month. Its shadow period lasts until March 13, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (14º13’-13º46’ Pisces) are represented by: “An officer drilling his men in a simulated attack” and “A lady wrapped in fox fur”. The veil between dimensions is thinning, allowing us to prepare for what is coming that is completely different from anything we had been told to believe is true. As we are discovering that nothing is as it seems, anything can happen in a reality that we are now able to re-create from moment to moment. Pluto remains retrograde this whole month and will remains so until September 28. Its shadow period continues until January 19, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (18º20’-17º37’ Capricorn) are represented by “A child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries” and “The union jack flies from a new British warship”. As we stand in our power, let go of what has been controlling our lives, and express our mastery, we are able to tap in our innermost resources to meet all of life’s challenges with strength and authority. Integrity is more important than ever, as is the necessity to not fluctuate with the ups and downs we may be confronted with on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. Staying even in the face of adversity will ensure that we remain in our power.
* * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Sunday 7/2 between 6:16 AM and 9:59 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Tuesday 7/4 between 6:34 PM and 10:08 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Friday 7/7 between 7:12 AM and 10:45 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 7/9 between 7:12 PM and 10:35 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Wednesday 7/12 between 5:40 AM and 8:51 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Friday 7/14 between 10:00 AM and 4:52 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Sunday 7/16 between 7:19 PM and 10:04 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Tuesday 7/18 at 11:11 PM till Wednesday 7/19 at 0:31 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- From Thursday 7/20 at 10:40 PM till Friday 7/21 at 1:09 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Saturday 7/22 at 11:05 PM till Sunday 7/23 at 1:34 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 7/25 between 2:22 AM and 3:32 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Wednesday 7/26 at 11:31 PM till Thursday 7/27 at 8:37 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Saturday 7/29 between 2:30 PM and 5:23 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Monday 7/31 at 4:10 AM till Tuesday 8/1 at 5:01 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
* * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Libra until Sunday 7/2 at 9:58 AM + between Thursday 7/27 at 8:37 AM and Saturday 7/29 at 5:22 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Thursday 7/27 at 9:59 AM and Tuesday 7/4 at 10:07 PM + between Saturday 7/29 at 5:23 PM and Tuesday 8/1 at 5:00 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Tuesday 7/4 at 10:08 PM and Friday 7/7 at 10:44 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Friday 7/7 at 10:45 AM and Sunday 7/9 at 10:34 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 7/9 at 10:35 PM and Wednesday 7/12 at 8:50 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Wednesday 7/12 at 8:51 AM and Friday 7/14 at 4:51 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Friday 7/14 at 4:52 PM and Sunday 7/16 at 10:03 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Sunday 7/16 at 10:04 PM and Wednesday 7/19 at 0:30 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 7/19 at 0:31 AM and Friday 7/21 at 1:08 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Friday 7/21 at 1:09 AM and Sunday 7/23 at 1:33 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Sunday 7/23 at 1:34 AM and Tuesday 7/25 at 3:31 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Tuesday 7/25 at 3:32 AM and Thursday 7/27 at 8:36 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. * * * * * * * * * * This month’s intentional meditation starts on Saturday 7/8 with the Full Moon in Capricorn. Make sure that at 9:07 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Sunday 7/23 on the New Moon in Leo, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 2:46 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams… * * * * * Sunday 7/2: Mars Opposition Pluto (4:58 AM) A day of great energy and power. We are quite unlikely to take “no” for an answer and may push forward no matter what the challenges are. Our stamina is at all times’ high, as is our willpower. Because of the urgency we feel and the passion we display, some people could feel threatened and even disrespected by our determination to act despite the obstacles presenting themselves on our path. Important to remain in our integrity, yet also considerate of the needs of others. Tuesday 7/4: Venus enters Gemini (5:12 PM till 7/31), Mercury Square Uranus (5:51 PM) During the next three weeks we may wish to express our love more verbally. We are attracted to different kinds of people, making our social life more varied and intellectually stimulating. Today, more specifically, we should beware of speaking impulsively as our words could exceed our thoughts and emotions, while creating irreparable damage. Sudden, unexpected breaks with others could occur, as well as unusual meetings with new people who prove profoundly freeing. Wednesday 7/5: Mercury enters Leo (5:20 PM till 7/25), Sun Trine Neptune (5:47 PM), Sun Square Jupiter (7:44 PM) During the next three weeks, the way we communicate becomes more creative and possibly dramatic. We could be attracted to the limelight. Being on stage seems appealing. We speak and think with warmth, generosity and heart. Today, more specifically, we could be particularly inspired. We should however be careful not to overextend ourselves as our enthusiasm could exceed what is reasonable in the moment. Friday 7/7: Mercury Sextile Venus (6:19 AM) A wonderful day to express our thoughts diplomatically, with warmth, respect and love. Social encounters are pleasant. Our disposition towards others is kind and considerate. Sunday 7/9: Sun Opposition Pluto (9:31 PM) A day when power games and ego clashes could easily happen. Best to cooperate with the good of all in mind, rather than give ultimatums which are likely to backfire. We may be required to undergo transformations at a deep level, let go of the past, and symbolically die to old circumstances. Friday 7/14: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (1:46 PM) Our enthusiasm, faith in life and self-confidence open many doors. We should however beware to not promise more than we can deliver. Communications are positive and expansive. Long distance travels are both favored and protected. Monday 7/17: Venus Square Neptune (7:34 AM), Mars Square Uranus (6:35 PM) A strange day for relationships, especially those of a romantic nature. A great need for freedom could make itself felt. Evasiveness, confusion and uncertainty could create much instability making us wonder if a partnership is even sustainable. Best to make no rash decision today, stay very present to each moment and remain as fluid as water. Tuesday 7/18: Venus Trine Jupiter (1:08 PM) A most benevolent day. Our social interactions are positive and expansive. Wonderful for throwing a party or attending an elegant event. A great day for enjoying financial abundance inasmuch as we don’t squander our resources. An item could be a little more expensive than expected. Wednesday 7/19: Mercury Trine Saturn (12:16 PM). A day of great efficiency, wisdom and maturity. We are more conservative in our thinking. The work that needs to be completed is done with ease, organization, discipline and focus. The company of old friends is favored, as well as serious topics of conversation. Thursday 7/20: Mars enters Leo (5:20 AM till September 5), Sun Square Uranus (5:24 PM) During the next five weeks, Leo and Leo rising natives are favored. We are good sports, act with generosity and display compassion towards those less fortunate than ourselves. Our inner nobility expresses itself with dignity, warmth and cheerfulness. Today, more specifically, unusual, unexpected events could take place which free us from real or perceived perceptions and help us become more clearly who we really are in our divinity. Saturday 7/22: Sun enters Leo (8:16 AM till 8/22) The next month is all about creativity, warmth, the enjoyment of life and generosity of spirit. We could be drawn to more dramatic forms of self-expression. A time to be deeply anchored in our light and heart. Monday 7/24: Mercury Trine Uranus (9:32 AM) A day to expect the unexpected. Sudden changes in plans could reroute us. We could meet new, exciting people who open us to interesting groups or activities. Our minds are sharper and more intuitive than usual. Clear answers to old questions could come in most unusual ways. Tuesday 7/25: Mercury enters Virgo (4:41 PM till 8/31) During the next five weeks, our minds are sharp, attentive to details, and focused on facts and figures. Studying a topic requiring much concentration and hard work, is favored. Wednesday 7/26: Sun Conjunct Mars (5:57 PM) A perfect day for athletic activities and starting a project requiring much physical energy. We feel very dynamic and call a spade, a spade. Our leadership abilities are greatly enhanced. Monday 7/31: Venus enters Cancer (7:54 AM till 8/25) During the next three weeks, our heart centers around our home, family and domestic circumstances. Creating a comfortable nest for ourselves and our loved ones, feels very important. Security is paramount. The ties with our family, both biological and/or spiritual are deepened. We could be attracted to crafts, cooking, painting, drawing and knitting. Our inner child emerges needing to be nurtured. Wishing you a wonderful month of July! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com email@example.com 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178