JUNE 2016RUNE OF THE MONTH: Ingvine. “Completion”. In June many situations which began with the March eclipses get resolved. We witness the end of a cycle that brought to the surface unresolved issues and the start of a completely new one, marking our freedom from the past and the known.
* * * * * * * *Mars remains retrograde this whole month till June 29, between 28º19’ and 23º04’ Scorpio. Its shadow period remains until August 22. We could be frustrated in our urges to move ahead, feel a loss of physical energy, and experience challenges around anger and sexuality. We may need to ask ourselves how far we need to be pushed before fighting back. Saturn remains retrograde this whole month (13º15’-11º13’ Sagittarius) and will remain so until August 13. Its shadow period lasts until November 19. These degrees are symbolized by “The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx”, “A widow’s past is brought to light”, and “A flag turns into an eagle; and the eagle into a chanticlerc saluting the dawn”. A very important month to define our boundaries and be clear on what we agree to and what is not acceptable to us. We can no longer hide behind false pretense. Failing to acknowledge our wisdom and mastery is not possible either. Now is the time to know who we really are, and take full responsibility for it. Neptune turns retrograde on June 13 and remains so until November 18. Its shadow period continues until March 11, 2017. The degrees it travels in June (12º00-11º58’ Pisces) are symbolized by the following images: “An ancient sword used in many battles is displayed in a museum” and “In the sanctuary of an occult brotherhood, newly initiated members are being examined and their character tested”. A month to dream big dreams, feel inspired, transcend limitations and reach new levels of consciousness. Pluto remains retrograde this whole month until Monday September 26. Its shadow period remains until November 19, 2017. The degree traveled in June (17º02’-16º23’ Capricorn) are represented by “The Union Jack Flag flies from a British warship” and “A repressed woman finds a psychological release in nudism”. A powerful month to determine what works in our lives and what no longer does. We cannot afford to stay stuck in the past or allow old hang ups to keep us from expressing all that we are. A month of regeneration and renewed clarity of purpose.
* * * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Wednesday 6/1 between 8:42 AM and 7:46 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Friday 6/3 between 4:02 PM and 8:01 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Sunday 6/5 between 9:47 AM and 8:41 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Tuesday 6/7 between 5:18 PM and 11:47 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Friday 6/10 between 0:14 AM an 6:46 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 6/12 between 7:47 Am and 5:33 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Wednesday 6/15 between 0:01 AM and 6:18 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Friday 6/17 between 6:52 AM and 6:34 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 6/20 between 4:02 AM and 4:55AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 6/22 between 1:57 AM and 1:08 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Friday 6/24 between 8:48 AM and 7:30 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Sunday 6/26 at 12:55 PM till Monday 6/27 at 0:08 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Wednesday 6/29 between 0:46 AM and 3:03 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Thursday 6/30 at 5:19 PM till Friday 7/1 at 4:44 AM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
* * * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Taurus between Wednesday 6/1 at 7:46 PM till Friday 6/3 at 8:00 PM + between Wednesday 6/29 at 3:03 AM and Friday 7/1 at 4:43 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Friday 6/3 at 8:01 PM till Sunday 6/5 at 8:40 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Sunday 6/5 at 8:41 PM and Tuesday 6/7 at 11:46 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Tuesday 6/7 at 11:47 PM and Friday 6/10 at 6:45 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Friday 6/10 at 6:46 AM and Sunday 6/12 at 5:32 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Sunday 6/12 at 5:33 PM and Wednesday 6/15 at 6:17 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Wednesday 6/15 at 6:18 AM and Friday 6/17 at 6:33 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 6/17 at 6:34 PM and Monday 6/20 at 4:54 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….) Moon in Capricorn between Monday 6/20 at 4:55 AM and Wednesday 6/22 at 1:07 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 6/22 at 1:08 PM and Friday 6/24 at 7:29 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Friday 6/24 at 7:30 PM and Monday 6/27 at 0:07 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… in Aries between Monday 6/27 at 0:08 AM and Wednesday 6/29 at 3:02 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
* * * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation started on Thursday 4/21 with the Full Moon in Scorpio. On the New Moon in Gemini on Saturday 6/4, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 7:59 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams… Our next intentional meditation cycle will begin with the Full Moon in Sagittarius on Monday 6/20 at exactly 4:02 AM. Take out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder until the next New Moon in Cancer on Monday 7/4 at 4:01 AM.
* * * * * *Wednesday 6/1: Sun Square Neptune (7:43 PM) Today, anything or anyone seeming too good to true, is likely to be. Important not to fall prey to fantastic schemes that promise us more than is realistic to expect. We could feel somewhat dreamy and have little energy. A day best spent quietly and alone, away from people addicted to drama. Thursday 6/2: Venus Square Neptune (9:15 PM), Sun Opposition Saturn (11:38 PM) We could feel a little depressed, bogged down by duties and obligations, as well as prone to confusion and vulnerable to deception. Loneliness seems heavier than usual. Friday 6/3: Venus Opposition Saturn (5:47 PM) Emotional demands could weigh heavily on our shoulders. We could feel unappreciated and somewhat out of place, as well as exhausted and reluctant to take responsibility for those we cherish. A day however to meet relationship challenges with integrity, maturity and patience. Saturday 6/4: Sun Square Jupiter (3:57 AM), Venus Square Jupiter (5:49 PM) We could see others better than they are and seek more in life than we have. A day to avoid excesses and waste both financially, as well as in food and drinks. Important to remain humble and grateful. Monday 6/6: Sun Conjunct Venus (2:39 PM) Our social contacts today are pleasant, balanced and peaceful. We seek beauty and harmony with others and express ourselves with love and elegance. Thursday 6/9: Mercury Opposition Mars (10:01 AM) Our head and our actions could be at odds with each other. Either, we, or someone we encounter today, is likely to be impulsive, blunt and aggressive. Lack of diplomacy could create conflicts with others. A day best spent avoiding confrontations, and channeling passionately our excess energy into an intense physical activity. Sunday 6/12: Venus Sextile Uranus (8:12 AM), Mercury enters Gemini (4:22 PM till 6/29) A day of freeing social contacts with people walking to the sound of their own drummer. Relationships could be short lived but exciting. Love could turn into friendship and friendship into love. During the next 3 weeks, we are more curious, communicative and light hearted than usual. Excellent for short journeys, learning something fun and making new friends. Monday 6/13: Neptune turns retrograde (1:43 PM) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Tuesday 6/14: Sun Sextile Uranus (0:54 AM) A day to expect the unexpected. Plans change, new people show up, situations differ from what we had envisioned. Remaining present to the present and flexible help us see that these changes bring both freedom and excitement. Friday 6/17: Venus enters Cancer (12:39 PM till 7/11), Saturn Square Neptune (8:23 PM) During the next 3 weeks, we could feel more attracted to our home, our family and children in general. We seek a nest of security. Financial safety feels important. We could react more subjectively and emotionally than usual. Today, more specifically, is not so great for clear decisions. Our mind could be somewhat distorted. We seek to evade responsibilities and are not be particularly practical, nor hard working. We could be plagued by vague anxieties and feel an unrest, difficult to define. Monday 6/20: Mercury Opposition Saturn (7:56 AM), Mercury Square Neptune (10:11 AM), the Sun enters Cancer (3:34 PM till 7/22) Not the best day for signing legal documents. Others are not as truthful as they should be. We could miss the fine print and enter binding contracts that are quite deceptive. Our energy tends to be low and we could be prone to confusion and depression. During the next 4 weeks, we seek comfort, the security of home and family, creative expression and the company of children. Wednesday 6/22: Mercury Square Jupiter (3:59 PM) Formal functions could be challenging. Our words could exceed our thoughts. We could promise or be promised more than can be delivered. A day best spent in philosophical discussions with close friends. Sunday 6/26: Jupiter Trine Pluto (5:10 AM), Mercury Sextile Uranus (7:31 PM) A wonderful day for an unexpected trip that expands our philosophy of life and our understanding of the world. Our mind is more open and flexible than usual. We could encounter eccentric people who introduce us to new friends and interests. Our inner confidence, faith and optimistic disposition inspire good will and trust as well as create mutually beneficial situations with others. Generosity, hospitality and cooperation bring many rewards. Wisdom and tolerance are highlighted. A day of financial and educational expansion. Monday 6/27: Venus Trine Neptune (6:53 AM) Magic and enchantment permeate the atmosphere. A romantic encounter could feel particularly special and blessed. Love is unconditional. Artists are inspired. Healers and channelers access higher dimensions of consciousness with grace and ease. Money comes in mysterious ways. Compassion, sensitivity and the need for beauty are heightened. Wednesday 6/29: Mercury enters Cancer (4:24 PM till 7/13), Mars turns direct (4:38 PM) During the next 2 weeks, we could have a greater sense of humor, seek artistic expression (particularly drawing) and be more emotional and subjective in our thoughts and speech. Our actions are once again turned outwardly. We take initiatives and assert our leadership with clarity and courage. Thursday 6/30: Venus Opposition Pluto (8:29 PM) A day to avoid emotional manipulation at all costs. Harmonious situations are created through cooperation, keeping our opinions to ourselves and extending ourselves with love. Wishing you a wonderful month of June! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com email@example.com 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178