June 2017RUNE OF THE MONTH: Ehwaz “Horse”. A month of profound changes. By letting go of too intense an attachment to the mundane, we can feel and express our freedom. If we have wanted to create new things in our lives (move, start a different job, take up a hobby…) now is the time to fully commit to bringing these projects into manifestation. A month of personal empowerment by banking on our talents and acting on our visions!
* * * * * * * *Jupiter remains retrograde until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The degree it turns direct on (13º13’ Libra) is symbolized by: “In the heat of the noon, a man takes a siesta”. A great reminder of the necessity to appreciate what we have so that, within our present circumstances and without necessarily waiting for a change, we may reach fulfillment. Our dreams materialize by letting go of an excessive attachment to them, and trusting in the process of manifestation with faith and confidence. The more we focus on removing the obstacles to our joy, tolerance, warmth and generosity, the happier we become, thus attracting to ourselves increased wealth, good fortune and positive relationships. Saturn remains retrograde this whole month in Sagittarius until August 25. Its shadow period remains until December 1. The degrees it travels this month (25º31’-23º25’ Sagittarius) are symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by the following images: “A flag-bearer in a battle”, “A chubby boy on a hobbyhorse” and “A bluebird standing at the door of the house”. We are being asked to face our responsibilities with courage, hard work, persistence and discipline. The way we handle our challenges becomes the light that turns us into way showers. As we resolutely face our anxieties and fears, overcome timidity, fatigue, loneliness and depression, we find within the energy and the power to manifest our dreams. Neptune turns retrograde on June 16 until November 22nd at 14º13’ Pisces. Its shadow period lasts until March 13, 2018. The degree traveled this month is represented by: “An officer drilling his men in a simulated attack”. More than ever could we be confronted to the fact that nothing is as it seems. It is important that on a personal level, we do not allow ourselves to become deluded. A vague sense of dissatisfaction, lethargic feelings, or negative psychic perceptions could plague us. It may be necessary to dissociate ourselves from the news, television and external projections of reality. Our heightened sensitivity could make us absorb much negativity, which in turn may make us feel both defenseless and in need of protecting ourselves against a potential aggression that may or may never come to manifest in physical reality. Pluto remains retrograde this whole month and will remains so until September 28. Its shadow period continues until January 19, 2018. The degree traveled this month (18º59’-18º22’ Capricorn) is represented by “A child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries”. A month to bring to the surface our abilities to create sustenance and to manifest our gifts and talents, even if they seem too big for our present circumstances. The more we focus on our power, the more we can bring to fruition even our wildest dreams. No apparent limitation should keep us from exerting our inner truth. By being ourselves, we also nurture others and give them the strength to live their own abundance.
* * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Friday 6/2 between 2:48 PM and 5:04 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Monday 6/5 between 1:57 AM and 3:46 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Tuesday 6/6 at 5:35 PM till Wednesday 6/7 at 3:59 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Friday 6/9 at 11:20 PM till Saturday 6/10 at 4:36 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Monday 6/12 between 11:45 AM and 4:45 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Wednesday 6/14 at 10:40 PM till Thursday 6/15 at 3:17 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Saturday 6/17 between 4:33 AM and 10:55 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Monday 6/19 between 12:42 PM and 2:53 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Tuesday 6/20 at 9:25 PM till Wednesday 6/21 at 3:44 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Friday 6/23 between 11:45 AM and 3:07 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Sunday 6/25 between 11:44 AM and 3:06 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 6/27 between 2:12 PM and 5:41 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Thursday 6/29 at 1:34 PM till Friday 6/30 at 0:02 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
* * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Virgo until Friday 6/2 at 5:03 PM + between Tuesday 6/27 at 5:41 PM and Friday 6/30 at 0:01 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Friday 6/2 at 5:04 PM and Monday 6/5 at 3:45 AM + between Friday 6/30 at 0:02 AM and Sunday 6/2 at 9:58 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Monday 6/5 at 3:46 AM and Wednesday 6/7 at 3:58 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Wednesday 6/7 at 3:59 PM and Saturday 6/10 at 4:35 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Saturday 6/10 at 4:36 AM and Monday 6/12 at 4:44 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Monday 6/12 at 4:45 PM and Thursday 6/15 at 3:16 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Thursday 6/15 at 3:17 AM and Saturday 6/17 at 10:54 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Saturday 6/17 at 10:55 AM and Monday 6/19 at 2:52 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Monday 6/19 at 2:53 PM and Wednesday 6/21 at 3:43 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 6/21 at 3:44 PM and Friday 6/23 at 3:06 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Friday 6/23 at 3:07 PM and Sunday 6/25 at 3:05 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Sunday 6/25 at 3:06 PM and Tuesday 6/27 at 5:40 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
* * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation starts on Friday 6/9 with the Full Moon in Sagittarius. Make sure that at 6:10 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Friday 6/23 on the New Moon in Cancer, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 7:31 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * *Thursday 6/1: Venus Trine Saturn (8:23 AM) Boring situations are tackled with charm. Duties are done with love. Others assist us in beautifying our home and organizing our work. Our relationships and our finances become clearer, more grounded and solid. Saturday 6/3: Venus Conjunct Uranus (0:31 AM), Sun Trine Jupiter (9:12 AM) We are likely to meet very exciting people today. The charisma we radiate attracts a stimulating social life. In a romantic relationship, we may be required to balance intimacy and freedom. If we are not careful and take situations or others for granted, too much of either could cause sudden and unexpected separations. We however feel positive, confident and self-assured. Our enthusiasm, faith and trust in ourselves and life open many wonderful doors today. Despite the warnings, this could be one of the best days of the year. Sunday 6/4: Sun Square Neptune (9:14 AM), Mars enters Cancer (9:16 AM till July 20th) We could feel a little sensitive, dreamy and tired. A day to avoid dealing with legal papers or anything requiring attention to details. Spiritual work could also be challenging as we could be prone to spiritual imagination. Best to lay low, watch an inspiring movie and rest. During the next 6 weeks, Cancer Sun and Cancer rising natives are favored. A great time for house renovations or engaging in family activities. Tuesday 6/6: Venus enters Taurus (0:27 AM till July 4th), Mercury enters Gemini (3:15 PM till June 21st) During the next month, our appreciation for beauty, comfort and sensuality increases. We seek peace, harmony and balance and are drawn to nature and simple pleasures. A wonderful time to start a flower and vegetable garden and take care of our bodies with wholesome foods, beauty treatments and massages. Friday 6/9: Jupiter turns direct (7:04 AM), Venus Sextile Mars (8:41 AM) Regarding Jupiter, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today more specifically is a wonderful day for pleasant social exchanges, balanced connections with the opposite sex and fun artistic ventures. Our warm and relaxed attitude elicits friendliness from others. Tuesday 6/13: Mercury Trine Jupiter (8:45 AM), Mercury Square Neptune (8:29 PM) A day when we could be vulnerable to exaggerations of all types. It is essential that we do not get carried away by get rich quick schemes, nor fall prey to deceptive characters. A situation could be vastly misrepresented. People are elusive and make grand promises they cannot possibly keep. If something sounds too good to be true, it most probably is. Important today to listen to our inner voice, while remaining grounded and anchored in common sense. Thursday 6/15: Sun Opposition Saturn (3:17 AM) We could feel energetically depleted. A day to face our responsibilities, duties and obligations with as much grace and dignity as possible. Completing backlogged work may prove more tedious than expected, yet needs to be done. We should beware of people using us to their advantage or treating us unfairly. A bit of a depressing day. Best to go to bed early. Friday 6/16: Neptune turns retrograde (4:10 AM till November 22nd) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Sunday 6/18: Sun Sextile Uranus (11:46 AM), Mercury Opposition Saturn (12:07 PM) A day to expect the unexpected. Plans could change without warning. New situations, as well as unusual social encounters are both stimulating and freeing. Tuesday 6/20: Venus Sextile Neptune (1:26 AM), Mercury Sextile Uranus (2:30 AM), Summer Solstice/Sun enters Cancer (9:24 PM till July 22nd) A very enchanted day. Our sensitivity to beauty, peace and balance is particularly enhanced. Our mind is sharp and intuitive, finding answers through sudden flashes of insight. Our mental expression and our heart, are connected to our higher self and the other side of the veil. During the next four weeks, family matters assume a greater than usual importance. Financial as well as emotional security become very important to us. We want to turn our home into a nurturing nest where we can care and protect our loved ones. Wednesday 6/21: Mercury enters Cancer (2:58 AM till July 5th), Sun Conjunct Mercury (7:14 AM) During the next three weeks, we think in a more subjective manner. Our mind is imaginative and sensitive, and our sense of humor, keener. An excellent time to pursue creative writing and develop our drawing talents. Today more specifically, we are encouraged to write the e-mails and make the phone calls that we had been putting off. Communications are direct, positive and productive. Saturday 6/24: Venus Trine Pluto (1:57 AM), Mars Square Jupiter (11:07 PM) Physically, we should beware not to push ourselves beyond our own limits. An excessive confidence in our strength could prove most costly and damaging. Overextending ourselves today is ill advised. Promising more than we can deliver can backfire. We seek passion in our relationships, as well as loyalty and a deep commitment. Love and sexuality feel very blended. We could discover horizons that we never thought even existed. Sunday 6/25: Mars Trine Neptune (11:19 PM) A good day to take off, enjoy some relaxation with inspiring, artistic friends. Our imagination is more active than usual, helping us find creative solutions to complex problems. We could exercise a unique kind of fascination on others which in turn helps us manifest our dreams. Wonderful for entertainers and people involved in visual art forms. Excellent also for the development of our healing abilities. Tuesday 6/27: Mercury Square Jupiter (11:21 AM), Mercury Trine Neptune (5:23 PM) Kindly refer to Tuesday 6/13. Wednesday 6/28: Mercury Conjunct Mars (12:51 PM) A great day to engage in physical exercise rather than mental battles. Tongues could be sharp today. Let us think before we talk as impulsive expression could lead to unnecessary fights that we later regret. Thursday 6/29: Mercury Opposition Pluto (5:34 PM) Power games and manipulations should be avoided at all costs. Important to meet others half way and do our best to compromise without giving up our integrity. Strong opinions should be kept to ourselves as to not attract unnecessary enmity. Wishing you an enchanted month of June! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com email@example.com 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178