MARCH 2016RUNE OF THE MONTH: Fehu, abundance. We tend to think of abundance as having more. The truth is that abundance could simply be appreciating what we have. Abundance could also be letting go of all that no longer serves us that can benefit someone else. We live in abundance when we know in our hearts that no matter what our present circumstances are, we shall somehow always be provided with what we need, as we need it. And if something we wish for doesn’t manifest, this might be for our highest good and for something much better and much more timely to show up in our lives. The sense of lack comes from our minds. Nature shows us how abundant the universe is. A tree doesn’t produce one seed, but millions of them and if some just die, many others sprout, giving birth to more beautiful trees. When we anchor ourselves in the feeling of our abundance, all that we desire that supports our highest destiny, necessarily flows to us in waves of joy and peace. Let us trust this month that we already have all the abundance we desire.
* * * * * * * *Two eclipses this month. Eclipse months always mark important turning points in our lives. They allow us to shift gears and access a whole new dimension in our reality. Their effects last up to 19 years. It is essential to pay extra attention to what we say and the decisions we make on eclipse days as words and actions at those specific junctures tend to be irreversible. Solar Eclipse in Pisces (18º56’), on Tuesday 3/8 at 5:54 PM. This degree is represented by “A Master instructing his disciple”. An incredible chance to tie loose ends, regenerate our physical bodies through organic foods, sufficient sleep, high frequency water, exercise harmoniously adapted to our biology and be of selfless service. The ancient wisdom living inside of us is being reawakened, helping us have enough discernment to anchor our perception of the various realities around us in the truth that the most supports our positive evolution. This first eclipse is followed by a Lunar Eclipse in Libra (3º17’) on Wednesday March 23 at 5:01 AM. This degree is symbolized by the following image: “Around a campfire, a group of young people sit in spiritual communion”. A time to completely reconstruct our sense of self in the new dimension that will have revealed itself with the Solar Eclipse. New beginnings. A renewed understanding of the world around us and our place in it. Powerful friendships with people we respect and admire who are catalysts of transformation and whom we also affect deeply. An enthusiastic drive to become pioneers creating union where there was separation and peace where there was dissonance. Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month and will remain so until May 9. Its shadow period lasts until August 8. The degrees it travels in March (19º12’-15º29’ Virgo) are represented in the Sabian Symbols by the following images: “A caravan of cars headed to the West Coast”, “A swimming race”, “A Ouija board”, “A volcanic eruption”, and “In the zoo, children are brought face to face with an Orang-Utang”. Our philosophy of life needs to be grounded in a reality that helps us find more happiness. Our skills and resources must be put to practical use. It is important that we stand in integrity, have the courage of our truth and also verify if the decisions we are making are valid. This is a time of many parallel realities. It is necessary to make the most enlightened choices that will help bring more light to humanity and more joy to our own lives. Saturn turns retrograde on Friday March 25 at 16º24’ Sagittarius and will remain so until August 13. Its shadow period lasts until November 19. This degree is symbolized by “An Easter sunrise service draws a large crowd”. A time to resuscitate our mastery. Even if darkness seems to close in on us, light is winning through the awakened consciousness of each one of us. As we shine our heart and our truth, we also attract more like spirited people who are also hearing the call to a new life, a new consciousness, a new world anchored in love, truth and peace.
* * * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Wednesday 3/2 at 6:56 PM till Thursday 3/3 at 2:01 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Saturday 3/5 between 8:05 AM and 8:22 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Monday 3/7 between 0:45 AM and 11:08 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Tuesday 3/8 at 5:54 PM till Wednesday 3/9 at 11:40 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Friday 3/11 between 10:24 AM and 11:44 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Sunday 3/13 between 1:46 AM and 2:03 PM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Tuesday 3/15 between 10:03 AM and 5:57 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Thursday 3/17 at 9:09 PM and Friday 3/18 at 0:54 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- From Saturday 3/19 at 1:43 PM till Sunday 3/20 at 10:39 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Sunday 2/21 at 5:17 PM till Monday 2/22 at 3:24 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- From Thursday 3/24 at 1:55 PM till Friday 3/25 at 11:09 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Sunday 3/27 between 0:25 AM and 11:46 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Tuesday 3/29 at 6:55 PM and Wednesday 3/30 at 10:45 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
* * * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Sagittarius until Thursday 3/3 at 2:00 AM + between Sunday 3/27 at 11:46 PM and Wednesday 3/30 at 10:44 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….) Moon in Capricorn between Thursday 3/3 at 2:01 AM and Saturday 3/5 at 8:21 AM + between Wednesday 3/30 at 10:45 AM and Friday 4/1 at 6:36 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Saturday 3/5 at 8:22 AM and Monday 3/7 at 11:07 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Monday 3/7 at 11:08 AM and Wednesday 3/9 at 11:39 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Wednesday 3/9 at 11:40 AM and Friday 3/11 at 11:43 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Friday 3/11 at 11:44 AM and Sunday 3/13 at 2:02 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Sunday 3/13 at 2:03 PM and Tuesday 3/15 at 5:56 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Tuesday 3/15 at 5:57 PM and Friday 3/18 at 0:53 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Friday 3/18 at 0:54 AM and Sunday 3/20 at 10:38 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Sunday 3/20 at 10:39 AM and Tuesday 3/22 at 10:22 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Tuesday 3/22 at 10:23 PM and Friday 3/25 at 11:08 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Friday 3/25 at 11:09 AM and Sunday 3/27 at 11:45 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
* * * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation started on Monday 2/22 with the Full Moon in Virgo. On the New Moon (Solar Eclipse) in Pisces on Tuesday 3/7, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 5:54 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams… Our next intentional meditation cycle will begin with the Full Moon (Lunar Eclipse) in Libra on Wednesday 3/23 at exactly 5:01 AM. Take out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder until the next New Moon in Aries on 4/7.
* * * * * *Wednesday 3/2: Venus Sextile Uranus (5:13 PM) A socially exciting day of new contacts with original people. A romance begun today feels freeing and different. For our relationships to thrive, we need to remain open, independent and flexible. Unexpected financial gain is likely to occur today. Friday 3/4: Mercury Square Mars (9:43 PM) A day best spent avoiding arguments or situations that could potentially become violent. Mental challenges provide a constructive outlet to our energy which today is abundant. Saturday 3/5: Mercury enters Pisces at 2:24 PM until March 21, Mars enters Sagittarius at 6:30 PM until May 27, Sun Square Saturn (10:04 PM) During the next 3 weeks, our mind is particularly sensitive to beauty and the invisible. We could rediscover our artistic talents, feel particularly inspired and find that our healing as well as our psychic abilities are stronger than usual. Until May 27, we feel more adventurous, and are keen on traveling and exploring other cultures. Outdoor activities are appealing, as well as projects requiring enthusiastic energy and faith in ourselves. A day to work hard towards our goals, complete work that may not seem so pleasant but needs to be done, and face our responsibilities and duties with courage and dignity. Sunday 3/6: Sun Sextile Pluto (8:38 PM) An empowering day where we seek cooperation and outcomes that enable all parties to win. Our natural authority and leadership abilities command respect. A great day for restructuring our activities by being anchored in our strength. Tuesday 3/8: Sun Opposition Jupiter (2:57 AM), Solar Eclipse (5:54 PM) A day to be optimistic, have faith in our talents, while remaining cautious not to fall prey to overconfidence. Despite our best efforts we may however, end up spending more money, time and energy than intended. Behaving with grace and dignity brings many rewards. Regarding the eclipse, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Thursday 3/10: Mercury Conjunct Neptune (10:01 PM) A wonderful day for meditation, channeling and healing. Our mind is particularly receptive to unseen vibrations. Artists feel inspired. The veil between dimensions is particularly thin. Great for imagination, but not so wonderful for signing legal papers as we could miss some of the fine print. Our psychic abilities are very much enhanced. Thursday 3/12: Venus enters Pisces at 2:24 AM (till April 5) During the coming 3 weeks, we feel compassionate, loving and caring. This transit is very supportive for artistic, healing and meditative work. Monday 3/14: Mercury Square Saturn (12:26 PM), Venus Square Mars (1:48 PM), Mercury Sextile Pluto (11:57 PM) A day to avoid criticism and immerse ourselves in detailed, intense work requiring focus and discipline. We could feel more serious and concentrated than normal and despite frustrations as well as a possible sense of loneliness, get much accomplished. Conflicts may occur today in a love relationship. Facing them with calm and honesty creates miracles. Tuesday 3/15: Mercury Opposition Jupiter (2:42 AM) If what we are offered seems too good to be true, it might well be so. Important not to allow our enthusiasm to override our judgment and to not promise more than we can deliver. We could speak our truth a little more exuberantly than could be appropriate and unwillingly share information that was best kept secret. Wednesday 3/16: Jupiter Trine Pluto (1:26 PM) A day when great social changes affect us personally. Psychic abilities, courage and self-confidence are enhanced. Regenerating our lives at a spiritual level feels easier than usual. Wonderful for any legal, financial, or educational endeavor. Saturday 3/19: Sun enters Aries at 9:31 PM (till April 19) During the next month, we are more impulsive, direct and dynamic than usual. A wonderful time to start new endeavors, try things we have never done before, be adventurous and optimistic. Our faith opens many doors. Sunday 3/20: Venus Conjunct Neptune (10:45 AM) A day of heightened sensitivity to beauty, compassion and unconditional love. Wonderful for artistic inspiration and for an ideal love with another whom we feel connected to at a deep soul level. Monday 3/21: Mercury enters Aries at 5:19 PM (till April 5) During the next 2 weeks, we could be quite unusually outspoken and express ourselves with courage, strength and energy. Our actions are impulsive and not always sufficiently thought through. Our direct speech could alienate some people around us but also draw to us new, fast friends. Our curiosity is heightened, and our mental abilities sharpened. We could however quickly jump to conclusions without having all the facts in hand and later on, regret harsh, hasty judgments. Wednesday 3/23: Jupiter Square Saturn (3:15 AM), Lunar Eclipse (5:01 AM), Sun Conjunct Mercury (1:11 PM) Regarding the eclipse, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today, more specifically, is great for communication, making new friends and taking short trips. A very favorable day for immediate results in trading, selling and buying. Good also for doing something we have never done before. Investments could be slower in coming to fruition, requiring much hard work, planning, discipline and patience. But if we are willing to put in the extra effort, and accept the temporary restrictions to our freedom with confidence, enthusiasm and faith, we shall find our work to be highly productive and deeply rewarded. Thursday 3/24: Mercury Trine Mars (3:45 PM) A day of direct, dynamic communication. Exchanges with others are open, truthful and productive. Excellent for starting new projects requiring stamina and involving physical energy. Friday 3/25: Saturn turns retrograde (3:01 AM), Venus Opposition Jupiter (4:58 AM), Venus Square Saturn (9:48 AM) Regarding Saturn retrograde, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today, more specifically, we need to be careful of excesses. An item may be priced higher than it is worth making us spend more than we intended. Despite having a more active social life than usual, we could also feel lonely. A day to examine our relationships and be clear on what we can change and regarding what we cannot, whether we can live with it or not. Saturday 3/26: Sun Trine Mars (3:33 AM), Venus Sextile Pluto (4:10 AM) A day of enthusiastic forward movement, drive and courage. We face the tasks at hand with great optimism and faith in our abilities. A wonderful day for a passionate date or, if we already are in a relationship, to revitalize its flame. Our social life is a catalyst for transformation, helping us remove inner obstacles to intimacy. Tuesday 3/29: Mercury Trine Saturn (8:02 PM) A wonderful day to complete backlogged work, have serious communications with others, re-structure our work and further our ambitions. We seek friends we respect and admire. Great for studying ancient wisdom and deepening our understanding of the metaphysical laws of the universe. Thursday 3/31: Mercury Conjunct Uranus (1:49 PM) Today, our insights come in flashes of intuition. Our questions receive sudden, unexpected answers. Changes in friendships occur without warning. A person could leave our life with whom we realize having little left in common while another walks in whom we are deeply connected to at a soul level. New, unexpected information tends to render old beliefs, obsolete. Wishing you a wonderful month of March! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com firstname.lastname@example.org 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178