March 2017RUNE OF THE MONTH: Kano “inner peace”. A month to not fall prey to the ups and downs of external reality. Order, balance and unity give birth to a calm state of mind. As we go deep within to find our personal sanctuary of tranquility, we free ourselves from inner and outer violence, wars and conflicts. Only in this place of absolute serenity, can we see with clarity all that is not, and peacefully let it go with a breath of kindness.
* * * * * * * *Venus turns retrograde on March 4 between 13º09’ and 1º18’ Aries until April 15th. Its shadow period remains until May 18. A time to reevaluate all our relationships. People reveal their true colors. We could have to reexamine the way we express love and affection, whom we are attracted to and why, and the general health of a romantic relationship. People from our past may reemerge, giving us a chance to complete relationships that maybe had not ended well, or clear misunderstandings. Finances also come to the forefront. How much do we value money. How do we make money? Do we use money constructively or do we squander our material resources in aimless pursuits? Do we apply the rule of saving 10% of our earnings, and giving 10% to charity, thus leaving space for more abundance to come our way? A moneymaking opportunity could be re-actualized. Money owed could return to us. Our relationship to beauty is also likely to come into focus. Do we love ourselves enough to embrace our physical appearance as it is, or are we plagued by inner insecurities enticing us to feel we should change the way we look? A great time for small improvements, but drastic makeovers are not advised as we might come later on to regret unfortunate results. Jupiter remains retrograde this whole month until June 9th. Its shadow period lasts until September 6. The 4 degrees (22º18’-19º12’ Libra) traveled this month are symbolized by “Chanticleer’s voice heralds sunrise”, “A child giving birds a drink at a fountain”, “A Sunday crowd enjoying the beach” and “A Rabbi performing his duties”. As lack of honesty is revealed, integrity is rewarded. Unexpected luck and beneficial opportunities involving others come as a result of past positive actions. A wonderful time of growth and happiness that enables us to further our education, enhance our spiritual understanding and make significant advances in living our dreams. A journey to a distant country we visited in the past or always longed to explore, could resurface, opening new realms of experience that help us grow in wisdom.
* * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Wednesday 3/1 between 6:18 PM and 11:43 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Friday 3/3 at 7:20 AM till Saturday 3/4 at 2:05 AM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Monday 3/6 between 0:22 AM and 4:54 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Wednesday 3/8 between 6:59 Am and 8:45 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Friday 3/10 between 9:05 AM and 2:07 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Sunday 3/12 between 7:36 PM and 10:28 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Wednesday 3/15 between 3:05 AM and 6:11 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Friday 3/17 between 2:56 PM and 8:00 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 3/20 between 3:37 AM and 8:31 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Wednesday 3/22 between 6:20 Am and 7:28 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Friday 3/24 at 10:56 PM till Saturday 3/25 at 3:06 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Monday 3/27 between 3:19 AM and 7:11 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Wednesday 3/29 between 5:07 AM and 8:48 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Thursday 3/30 at 4:12 PM till Friday 3/31 at 9:40 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
* * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Taurus between Wednesday 3/1 at 11:43 PM and Saturday 3/4 at 2:04 AM + between Wednesday 3/29 at 8:48 AM and Friday 3/31 at 9:39 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Saturday 3/4 at 2:05 AM and Monday 3/6 at 4:53 AM + between Friday 3/31 at 9:40 AM and Sunday 3/2 at 11:26 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Monday 3/6 at 4:54 AM and Wednesday 3/8 at 8:44 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Wednesday 3/8 at 8:45 AM and Friday 3/10 at 2:06 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Friday 3/10 at 2:07 PM and Sunday 3/12 at 10:27 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Sunday 3/12 at 10:28 PM and Wednesday 3/15 at 8:10 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Wednesday 3/15 at 8:11 AM and Friday 3/17 at 7:59 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Friday 3/17 at 8:00 PM and Monday 3/20 at 8:30 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Monday 3/20 at 8:31 AM and Wednesday 3/22 at 7:27 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Wednesday 3/22 at 7:28 PM and Saturday 3/25 at 3:05 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Saturday 3/25 at 3:06 AM and Monday 3/27 at 7:10 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Monday 3/27 at 7:11 AM and Wednesday 3/29 at 8:47 AM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
* * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful since it coincides with 2 major eclipses. It starts on Sunday 3/12 with the Full Moon in Virgo. Make sure that at 7:54 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Monday 3/27 on the New Moon in Aries, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 7:57 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * *Wednesday 3/1: Sun Conjunct Neptune (6:45 PM) We could feel quite spaced out today. Confusion could arise in material matters. Not a good day for signing legal papers or doing any work requiring focused attention to details. Excellent however for meditation, spiritual and/or artistic inspiration. A day best spent in peace and silence. Thursday 3/2: Jupiter Opposition Uranus (5:19 PM) An important day to complete an outmoded chapter of our lives and move into a new dimension of our personal evolution. The final outcome of this change may however not unfold quite as we had envisioned. Stress induced precipitation is ill advised at this time. Even though friendships developed today could be short-lived and somewhat disruptive, the people we encounter are likely to be intense and unusual, opening exciting horizons into our lives. Saturday 3/4: Venus turns retrograde (1:08 AM until April 15th), Mercury Conjunct Neptune (3:10 AM) During the next 3 weeks, a long forgotten love interest could reemerge. We could have second thoughts with regard to an existing romantic relationship. New circumstances may test our understanding of love and relationships. Not a good day for signing legal papers or dealing with documents requiring great attention to details, as we could feel somewhat unfocused. On the other hand, this transit brings valuable inspiration for meditation, spiritual healing and artistic work. Sunday 3/5: Mars Trine Saturn (12:45 PM) We are able to handle our duties and obligations today with practical efficiency, accepting gracefully the limitations that may be imposed upon us. We are not afraid of putting in long hours. We remain very focused on the tasks at hand and get things done efficiently. Monday 3/6: Sun Conjunct Mercury (4:29 PM) Excellent for trading, selling, completing backlogged work, making phone calls or answering e-mails. Today, we are quick witted and efficient in the pursuit of our objectives. A new experience or encounter, expands our horizons in very beneficial ways. Tuesday 3/7: Mercury Sextile Pluto (9:23 PM) Manipulation, power games or ultimatums are ill advised. A day to keep strong opinions to ourselves, lie low and go with the flow and remember that positive results are best obtained through cooperation and communication. Thursday 3/9: Sun Sextile Pluto (0:29 AM), Mars enters Taurus (4:34 PM until April 21) During the next 6 weeks, our actions are practical, thorough, grounded, and lead to enduring results. Taurus natives are favored. Today, more specifically, issues should not be forced. Cooperation leads to faster, more effective results. Monday 3/13: Mercury enters Aries (2:08 PM) till 3/30 During the next 17 days, our minds are sharp, innovative, daring and dynamic. We come up quickly with smart solutions to the challenges at hand. Friday 3/17: Sun Square Saturn (2:47 PM) Our authority may be challenged, our workload may become more significant, and we could run into depressing difficulties. Even if concentration, focus, discipline and hard work may go unnoticed today, they pave the way to ultimate success. The more quiet, dignified and efficient we are, the more solidity we bring to our position in society. Saturday 3/18: Mercury Conjunct Venus (5:26 AM) A day of pleasant communications with others. Excellent for gathering with friends or attending an elegant social event. Even difficult things are expressed nicely and serenely. Monday 3/20: Sun enters Aries (3:29 AM, Vernal Equinox until April 20th) This next month is great for starting a new exercise program, displaying an adventurous spirit and beginning a project requiring initiative, stamina and dynamic leadership abilities. Thursday 3/23: Mercury Square Pluto (5:42 PM) Deep, strategic thinking done with integrity is favored today. Forcing our way through obstacles is likely to backfire. Our ideas need to be expressed clearly, truthfully, without any hint of manipulation. Oppositions from others need to be dealt quietly and with dignity. Friday 3/24: Mercury Opposition Jupiter (5:46 AM) A day to be careful of someone whose propositions seem too good to be true, as they might just be so. In turn, we should not promise more than we can deliver. A legal or financial issue could prove more complicated and costly than initially expected. Not so favorable for a long distance trip. Saturday 3/25: Sun Conjunct Venus (3:16 AM) Beauty and peace are particularly attractive. A day to make our surroundings as pleasant as possible. We present ourselves and our ideas with poise and elegance, enabling us to effortlessly enlist the support of people who can help us further our goals. Sunday 3/26: Mercury Conjunct Uranus (8:05 AM) A day to expect the unexpected. A short trip could place us in unfamiliar circumstances. A new person met today could prove to have both a disruptive and stimulating influence. Stress could disturb our ability to rest. Impulsive communications could bring new ideas but could also alienate us from people in our familiar surroundings. We should be extra careful when driving. Answers come to us in sudden flashes of insight and inspiration. Monday 3/27: Mars Sextile Neptune (9:46 AM) Dissatisfaction with our present circumstances could stimulate our creativity and imagination to new heights, leading us to exciting opportunities. If we remain attentive not to fall prey to impractical endeavors or build unreal castles in the sky, we could attract interesting experiences. Asto not have them fade into nothingness, great ideas should be backed with hard work. Wednesday 3/29: Mercury Trine Saturn (11:16 AM) A perfect day for clearing our desk of backlogged work, being focused, efficient, and through hard work furthering our ambitions. Excellent also for quiet study, carefully planning our future and being very structured and organized. Our authority gets established as we express our ideas with seriousness and solidity. Thursday 3/30: Jupiter Square Pluto (11:41 AM) Events could affect our serenity and challenge our confidence. Compromising while honoring our own truth is favored. Excellent for studies that both expand and deepen our understanding of the inner workings of the world. Friday 3/31: Mercury enters Taurus (10:31 AM) till April 20 During the next 3 weeks, our mind is thorough. We need to digest information received and use it in practical ways. Our connection to nature is enhanced. We are interested in situations and people bringing love, sensuality and comfort to our lives. Wishing you a wonderful month of March! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com firstname.lastname@example.org 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178