November 2016RUNE OF THE MONTH: Beorc, birth. This month marks a new beginning, new growth. A relationship could start or start all over. A project could be launched. An idea could be given birth to. A month of a wonderful new life emerging from the rubbles of what had to be dissolved, so that new concepts may bloom.
* * * * * * * *Uranus remains retrograde this whole month between 21º50’ and 20º54’ Aries, until December 29. Its shadow period continues until April 15, 2017. These degrees are symbolized by: “The gate to the garden of all unfulfilled desires” and “A pugilist entering the ring”. If true love and enlightenment were available without any personal effort, we all would be with the love of our lives and one with all that is. Incarnation brings lessons to us, lessons testing our courage, our integrity and our determination. In the process of individuation and freeing ourselves from the matrix to discover who we really are, we are required to fight and work on ourselves with diligence. Only after having truly mastered all the aspects of our inner truth, can our divinity bloom and manifest our dreams. Neptune remains retrograde until November 18. Its shadow period continues until March 11, 2017. It turns direct at 9º14’ Pisces which is symbolized by the following image: “An aviator in the clouds”. No matter how blurry or confused the situations around us may seem, clarity comes with persistence. The path to enlightenment requires that we believe in ourselves, trust our journey and have confidence in our inner knowingness without any compromise.
* * * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Thursday 11/3 between 3:35 AM and 8:05 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Sunday 11/6 between 1:56 AM and 5:55 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Tuesday 11/8 between 5:55 AM and 1:45 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Thursday 11/10 between 3:16 PM and 5:45 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Saturday 11/12 between 4:45 AM and 6:24 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Monday 11/14 between 5:52 AM and 5:23 PM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Wednesday 11/16 between 2:57 AM and 4:57 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Friday 11/18 between 2:02 PM and 7:14 PM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Monday 11/21 between 0:33 AM and 1:34 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Tuesday 11/22 at 9:41 AM till Wednesday 11/23 at 11:42 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- From Friday 11/25 at 5:52 AM till Saturday 11/26 at 0:01 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- From Sunday 11/27 at 1:48 PM till Monday 11/28 at 12:46 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Wednesday 11/30 at 8:08 PM till Thursday 12/1 at 0:52 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
* * * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Sagittarius between Tuesday 11/1 at 7:43 AM and Thursday 11/3 at 8:04 PM + between Monday 11/28 at 12:45 PM and Thursday 12/1 at 0:51 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Thursday 11/3 at 8:05 PM and Sunday 11/6 at 5:54 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 11/6 at 5:55 AM and Tuesday 11/8 at 1:44 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Tuesday 11/8 at 1:45 PM and Thursday 11/10 at 5:44 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Thursday 11/10 at 5:45 PM and Saturday 11/12 at 6:23 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Saturday 11/12 at 6:24 PM and Monday 11/14 at 5:22 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Monday 11/14 at 5:23 PM and Wednesday 11/16 at 4:56 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Wednesday 11/16 at 4:57 PM and Friday 11/18 at 7:13 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Friday 11/18 at 7:14 PM and Monday 11/21 at 1:33 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Monday 11/21 at 1:34 AM and Wednesday 11/23 at 11:41 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Wednesday 11/23 at 11:42 AM and Saturday 11/26 at 12:00 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Saturday 11/26 a 0:01 AM and Monday 11/28 at 12:45 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
* * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation starts on Monday 11/14 with the Full Moon in Taurus. Make sure that at 5:52 AM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Tuesday 11/29, on the New Moon in Sagittarius, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 4:18 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * *Tuesday 11/1: Sun Trine Neptune (1:17 AM) We could feel more dreamy, compassionate, tolerant and mellow than usual. Wonderful for inspired spiritual or artistic work. Today, we are particularly sensitive to vibrations and subtle influences. Wednesday 11/2: Mercury Sextile Venus (10:08 PM) Harmonious relations with others mark this day. Even challenging issues are expressed diplomatically and kindly. Wonderful for a pleasant gathering with friends and attending a nice social event. Friday 11/4: Venus Trine Uranus (11:23 PM) A day to expect the unexpected in our social encounters. A relationship could begin very suddenly, bringing with it a great sense of freedom, stimulation and individuality. A love could turn into friendship and a friendship, become a love affair. Our taste in art and clothing is more modern and possibly eclectic. Monday 11/7: Sun Sextile Pluto (0:22 AM) A day to avoid manipulations, corruption and ultimatums. As we stand in our power with integrity, creative solutions are reached that benefit all. Great for financial transactions and launching new projects. Tuesday 11/8: Mars enters Aquarius (9:52 PM) till December 19 During the next 5 weeks, Aquarian natives are favored. Humanitarian projects are supported. Actions coming from our future assist our present evolution. Friday 11/11: Venus enters Capricorn (8:55 PM) till December 7 During the next month, we could become emotionally more reserved, serious in love and clear in our commitments. A deep relationship becomes stronger, an already shaky one could end. We become also wiser with our money and make investments that are more sound. Saturday 11/12: Mercury enters Sagittarius (6:40 AM) till December 2 During the next 3 weeks, our consciousness is open to the world, to new ideas and dynamic solutions. We have more trust in life and in ourselves, expressing ourselves with faith and optimism. Our positive outlook opens many new doors to us. Travel, especially to a foreign country is extremely beneficial. Monday 11/14: Full Moon in Taurus (5:52 AM) Kindly refer to the Moon in signs paragraph. Tuesday 11/15: Mercury Sextile Mars (9:23 AM) Today, our expression is direct, positive and honest. There is no hidden agenda or secret meaning. Excellent for courageous decisions and acting on them. Perfect for signing contracts and making repairs in our home. Friday 11/18: Mercury Square Neptune (8:04 AM) Our thoughts are somewhat blurry today. Messages could be lost, misunderstandings could occur, illusions could abound. Important to discriminate and be clear on what is fantasy and what is reality. Spiritual messages could be misleading. We are likely to feel more tired or drained than usual. It is advised to avoid signing binding documents. A day best spent in seclusion, seeking inner peace and beauty. Saturday 11/19: Venus Sextile Neptune (3:04 PM), Neptune turns direct (8:39 PM) Regarding Neptune turning direct, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. We feel more vulnerable, compassionate and sensitive than usual. The soul connection we have in a deep love relationship becomes clearer. Excellent for artists and healers who feel particularly inspired today. Monday 11/21: Sun enters Sagittarius (1:23 PM till December 21) During the next 4 weeks, our self-confidence, as well as our faith in life and in ourselves are enhanced. We feel more positive, optimistic and adventurous. Wonderful for a long distance trip, exploring new cultural and philosophical concepts, as well as engaging in outdoor activities. Tuesday 11/22: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (10:19 AM) A perfect day to expand our philosophical and cultural outlook. Great for a long distance trip and learning a foreign language. We express ourselves in a positive manner, with faith and optimism. This transit helps us attract beneficial partnerships inasmuch as we do not fall into any excess and are careful not to promise more than we can deliver. Wednesday 11/23: Mercury Conjunct Saturn (10:44 AM) A day of serious thoughts and few words. Excellent for facing our duties and obligations with a sense of responsibility, focus and discipline. Today’s possible feeling of loneliness is best channeled through hard work to achieve our goals and fulfill our ambitions. Thursday 11/24: Jupiter Square Pluto (2:42 PM) Manipulation, dogma, extreme positions could create great obstacles challenging our growth and testing our faith as well as our self-confidence. The darkness emerging today is best faced with courage, integrity and dignity. A disturbing element might need to be removed altogether, for our peace to return. Important to trust our judgment. Today, if something doesn’t feel right, it simply isn’t. Friday 11/25: Venus Conjunct Pluto (3:48 AM), Venus Square Jupiter (5:45 AM) A day when we need passion in our lives. A profoundly meaningful relationship could be a powerful catalyst for transformation, bringing to the surface buried emotions from the past. A love relationship begun under this transit could change our lives forever forcing us to stand in our power with courage, dignity and integrity. Essential today to not fall into extremes and avoid excesses of all sorts. Saturday 11/26: Mercury Trine Uranus (5:38 AM) Our thinking is highly intuitive today. As if lightening had struck us, we could receive unexpected answers to our questions. Concepts are understood in a non-linear way. People met today are highly unusual and particularly stimulating and freeing. A day to expect the unexpected and remain flexible, as much could change without forewarning. Tuesday 11/29: New Moon in Sagittarius (4:18 AM), Venus Square Uranus (12:20 PM) Regarding today’s New Moon, kindly refer to the Moon in Signs paragraph. Today, more specifically, we should be careful of volatile emotional situations. A breakup could unexpectedly occur that cannot be later reversed. Things may be said in the spur of the moment that are later regretted but cannot be taken back. Sudden estrangement could drive a partnership out of our lives forever. Best to avoid social encounters today and work on our inner marriage, as well as the best way to balance intimacy and freedom. Wednesday 11/30: Sun Square Neptune (5:17 PM) A low key day. We could feel dreamy, unmotivated, tired and even possibly confused. Since we are also particularly sensitive to subtle influences, it is best to avoid any activities requiring attention to details, facts and figures, negative or potentially scary movies or novels, as well as people who tend to drain our energy. A day to take it easy, read an inspiring book, watch an uplifting movie, hang out with positive people and focus on beauty. Wishing you a wonderful month of November! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com firstname.lastname@example.org 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178