November 2017RUNE OF THE MONTH: Laguz “water, flow”. A month to be like water, flow with the present moment and with inner ease, following the dictates of our intuition. The more aligned we are with our own rhythm, the more in touch we are with our feelings, the more success will come to all our endeavors.
* * * * * * * *Uranus remains retrograde this whole month until January 2nd, 2018. Its shadow period will last until April 19, 2018. The degrees traveled this month (26º00’-25º01’ Aries) are associated in the Sabian Symbols with the following images: “Through imagination a lost opportunity is regained” and “A man possessed of more gifts than he can hold”. We are more beautiful than we realize, wiser than we know, more powerful than we imagine. As we tap into the immensity of who we really are in the depths of our being, more of the knowingness that is within our soul will emerge, allowing us greater freedom and individuality. Neptune remains retrograde until November 22 when it turns direct. Its shadow period lasts until March 13, 2018. The degree traveled this month (11º36’-11º28’ Pisces) is symbolized by: “In the sanctuary of an occult brotherhood, newly initiated members are being examined and their character tested.” Enlightenment does not come by accident. Trials, challenges, bring lessons leading to choices. And it is the choices we make that both reveal and determine who we really are. The highest road is usually not the easiest one, but it is the one bringing the greatest rewards.
* * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- From Thursday 11/2 at 8:03 PM till Friday 11/3 at 2:46 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Sunday 11/5 between 1:29 AM and 2:26 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Tuesday 11/7 between 2:39 AM and 2:44 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Wednesday 11/8 at 9:14 PM till Thursday 11/9 at 4:29 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Saturday 11/11 between 0:55 AM and 8:41 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- On Monday 11/13 between 7:45 AM and 3:26 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- From Wednesday 11/15 at 4:50 PM till Thursday 11/16 at 0:19 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Saturday 11/18 between 3:42 AM and 10:59 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Monday 11/20 between 4:26 PM and 11:14 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Thursday 11/23 between 2:33 AM and 12:14 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- From Saturday 11/25 at 6:37 PM till Sunday 11/26 at 0:04 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Tuesday 11/28 between 4:09 AM and 8:30 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Thursday 11/30 between 10:37 AM and 12:38 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
* * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Aries until Friday 11/3 at 2:45 AM + between Tuesday 11/28 at 8:30 AM and Thursday 11/30 at 12:37 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Friday 11/3 at 2:46 AM and Sunday 11/5 at 2:25 AM + between Thursday 11/30 at 12:38 PM and Saturday 12/2 at 1:20 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Sunday 11/5 at 2:26 AM and Tuesday 11/7 at 2:43 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Tuesday 11/7 at 2:44 AM and Thursday 11/9 at 4:28 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Thursday 11/9 at 4:29 AM and Saturday 11/11 at 8:40 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general… Moon in Virgo between Saturday 11/11 at 8:41 AM and Monday 11/13 at 3:25 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Monday 11/13 at 3:26 PM and Thursday 11/16 at 0:18 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Thursday 11/16 at 0:19 AM and Saturday 11/18 at 10:58 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Saturday 11/18 at 10:59 AM and Monday 11/20 at 11:13 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….). Moon in Capricorn between Monday 11/20 at 11:14 PM and Thursday 11/23 at 12:13 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Thursday 11/23 at 12:14 PM and Sunday 11/26 at 0:03 AM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Sunday 11/26 at 0:04 AM and Tuesday 11/28 at 8:29 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
* * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation starts on Friday 11/3 with the Full Moon in Taurus. Make sure that at 10:23 PM, you have taken out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On Saturday 11/18 on the New Moon in Scorpio, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 3:42 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
* * * * *Friday 11/3: Venus Sextile Saturn (1:31 AM), Sun Trine Neptune (12:23 PM), Venus Opposition Uranus (10:01 PM) A good day for financial transactions inasmuch as we don’t take undue risks. A need for a serious, committed, substantial relationship is felt today even though it could come in a very unexpected way, right after a sudden breakup. We seek emotional stimulation and freedom in a love relationship, as well as inspiration and stability. A great day for artistic creation. Sunday 11/5: Mercury enters Sagittarius (11:19 AM till January 10, 2018) This coming month is excellent for long distance traveling, learning a language, enrolling in a higher education program -especially if related to philosophy or religion- and getting involved in teaching, public lecturing, as well as writing. Tuesday 11/7: Venus enters Scorpio (3:39 AM till December 1st) During the next 3 weeks, our emotions are deep and transformative. We need to be passionate about our lives and may have very black or white feelings about pretty much everything and anything. Jealousy, possessiveness, power games, emotional manipulations may rear their ugly heads, giving us a chance to understand and heal the cause of such reactions. Thursday 11/9: Sun Sextile Pluto (4:08 AM) Forcing issues, ultimatums will only backfire. In group situations, standing our ground with kindness while remaining cooperative, gains the respect of others. Saturday 11/11: Saturn Trine Uranus (1:41 AM) A wonderful day of exciting, unexpected opportunities. Our work could become more innovative. We could be offered or create stimulating circumstances in our lives. New, interesting people are likely to show up. A general feeling of dynamic change leads to greater independence. Monday 11/13: Venus Conjunct Jupiter (0:15 AM), Mercury Square Neptune (2:49 PM) We attract love, money, as well as enjoyable social situations more easily than usual. Beauty is attractive. Our warmth and genuinely friendly spirit make us quite popular today. We should however beware of projects looking too good to be true. Not a good day to sign a legally binding document but if we must, it is essential that we read and re-read the fine print. Someone could misrepresent a situation or withhold strategic information. Thursday 11/16: Venus Trine Neptune (7:21 AM) An enchanted day, conducive to imagination, spiritual and artistic inspiration. A love relationship could feel particularly ideal at a soul level. The veil between dimensions is thinner than usual, allowing us a clearer connection. Our sensitivity, compassion and empathy towards others are greater than ever. Friday 11/17: Mercury Sextile Mars (6:25 AM) A day to express ourselves in a very direct manner, fight for what we believe in and stand our ground with energy. Traveling is dynamic and helps us develop new ideas. Sunday 11/19: Mars Square Pluto (4:11 AM) Ruthlessness, control and power struggles could present a challenge today. Best to avoid direct confrontation, manipulative individuals and underhanded tactics, as enemies could be made quite easily. Important to remain focused on our objectives and focus the intensity of this transit through safe athletic activities. Tuesday 11/21: Venus Sextile Pluto (3:26 AM), Sun enters Sagittarius (7:05 PM till December 21st) A day that brings intensity to our love. A new romance could reveal our passion and be life changing. An existing relationship reaches a deeper level of spiritual consciousness, helping us discover both our true feelings and the real intentions of another. During the next month, we have a more adventurous spirit. Traveling is attractive, so are philosophy, the law, religion and higher education. We exert more enthusiasm than usual, have more faith in life, are more self-confident and trusting. Our positive energy increases, gifting us with many new opportunities for advancement and success. Wednesday 11/22: Neptune turns direct (6:21 AM) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Saturday 11/25: Mercury Trine Uranus (2:55 AM) An exciting day when anything could happen. Important to remain flexible and go with the flow, as changes in plans bring great improvements to our life. New relationships open dynamic horizons. Our mind expands in unusual ways. Futuristic projects don’t seem so outrageous. Monday 11/27: Mercury Conjunct Saturn (10:59 PM) A day to be focused, grounded, efficient and disciplined. Great for dealing with backlogged work, having serious conversations, structuring our ambitions and carefully planning our future. Wishing you an exciting month of November! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com firstname.lastname@example.org 3961 E. Chandler Blvd. Suite 111-161 Phoenix, AZ 85048