Inka Astrology and Shamanism with Michelle Karén and the Q'ero Master Shamans, November 5-23, 2018 (19 days and 18 nights). Together we shall fly over the enigmatic Nazca Lines, explore on horseback Marcawasi, the mysterious stone forrest, visit the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, and discover the magic of Lake Titicaca. We shall meditate at the Aramu Muru Door, the powerful doorway to the 5th dimension, enjoy the breathtaking energy of the underwater Crystal City, home to the Gold Disk of Lemuria, wake up in the mystique of the Sun Island, and be reborn in the energy towers of Molloco and Sillustani.
M.K., M.A, D.F.Astrol.S., the internationally renowned astrologer and best selling author of Astrology For Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster, NY 2008) with clients in over 72 countries, offers a unique spiritual adventure to majestic Peru and Bolivia. A guest of many top radio and television shows and the exclusive astrologer to the Stars at the 2007 Academy Awards, this highly sought lecturer and author throughout the world, who is also a regular columnist in the Sedona Journal, has written over 8 books in 3 languages. She invites you to journey with her to this inspired, sacred land, to the sacred sites and wonderful people she deeply loves.
Q’ero Master Shamans
Michelle is also a professional shaman trained in the Q'ero tradition both in Peru where, for several years, she has been personally initiated by Don Pasqual, and at the Four Winds Society by Linda Fitch and Alberto Villoldo. She is also the Godmother of 3 Q'ero children. On this enlightened journey to this sacred land, she will share the deep wisdom offered by the Inka cosmology and legends and introduce you to sacred ceremonies with the Q'ero Master Shamans, who, until 1954, were untouched by civilization and kept their traditions intact in the high glaciers of Ausangate in the Andes. This is a unique chance to learn directly from these very special Masters whose love, joy and powers are extraordinary.
Explore Peru and Bolivia
Together, we shall start with an exploration of the enigmatic Nazca Lines and the mysterious Macawasi, stone forrest. In the Sacred Valley, we shall visit Pisaq, the Temple of the Falcon, Q'enko, Kusilluchayoc, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Huyana Picchu, Tipon, Moray and Sacsayhuaman. In Cusco, you will have the exclusive opportunity to explore a magical poncho store displaying the world's most exclusive collection of unique traditional Peruvian textiles imbued with special magical powers, each between 100 and 500 years old.
Accompanied by Michelle, you will make passage from Cusco to Puno, en route, see a rare ET mummy at Andyahuaylillas, and enjoy a special ceremony at the Wiracocha Temple of the Creator God of the Inkas. We shall then spend time by and on Lake Titicaca, working in various legendary temples such as the Aramu Muru Door - temple of the 5th dimension, and exploring more archeological sites in Malloco and Sillustani. We shall also go into Bolivia, discover Copacabana, perform a ceremony on the Island of the Moon, spend a night on the Island of the Sun and feel from our boat (or swim if you wish!) the submerged Atlantean Crystal City, home to the disk of translucent gold of the ancient Lemurians and explore Tiwanaku and Pumu Punku, the extra-terrestrial cities. Michelle personally invites you to take this mystical journey with her through the sacred sites of Peru.
Her mystical journey is limited to 22 people.
No previous knowledge in shamanism or astrology is required.
Weather in Peru: Weather in Peru during November (spring, dry season):
- In Lima: high 72-74 F (21-23ºC)/ low 59-60 F (15-17ºC) at sea level
- in Cusco: high 69 F (21ºC)/ low 43 F (6ºC)
At an altitude of 11,000 feet (3,352 m)
- on Lake Titicaca: high 65-66 F (18-19ºC)/ low 34-35 F (1-2ºC)
At an altitude of 12,507 feet (3,851 m)
Peru & Bolivia Trip, Arrival and Departure Dates
- Monday November 5, 2018
Arrival in Lima (kindly note that your flight from your home to Lima, arrival in Lima on November 5, must be booked by you)
You will be picked up personally by an assigned chauffeur who will be carrying a sign with your full name at the Jorge Chavez international airport and transported by taxi or mini-van to our hotel in Miraflores (please note that depending on your time of arrival, there may be a small extra charge for your taxi ride to our hotel). If you wish to arrive a day earlier (recommended) to rest, Michelle will book an extra night for your comfort.
- Friday November 23, 2018
Return from Juliaca airport (Peru) late morning (around 11 AM) booked by Michelle as part of the whole trip. Arrival in Lima around 3 PM on Nov 23. Flight from Lima to your home (either on Friday November 23 after 5 PM or Saturday November 24, after midnight- around 1 AM) booked by you.
Peru & Bolivia Trip 2018 Itinerary (19 days, 18 nights)
- Day 1, Monday November 5: arrival in Lima (international flight booked by you). A chauffeur with a sign with your name on it, will be waiting for you at the Jorge Chavez international airport. Overnight in Miraflores. (Kindly note that depending on your time of arrival, there may be a small extra charge for the taxi). Overnight in Lima (Miraflores).
- Day 2, Tuesday November 6: Travel by bus to Ica, fly over the Nazca Lines followed by a visit of Dr Cabrera's mysterious stone museum. Overnight in the Huacachina oasis. Breakfast (B), Lunchbox (LB) and welcome Dinner (D) included.
- Day 3, Wednesday November 7: Return to Lima by bus. Bus to San Pedro de Casta. Adaptation to the altitude. Overnight in San Pedro de Casta (B + LB +D).
- Day 4, Thursday November 8: Horse ride to Macawasi and visit this extraordinary site until sunset. Overnight in San Pedro de Casta (B+LB+D).
- Day 5, Friday November 9: Early morning return by bus to Lima. Early afternoon flight to Cusco (included in the trip). Overnight in Cusco (B+LB).
- Day 6, Saturday November 10: Free day in Cusco. Optional visits to the magical poncho store, the San Pedro Market, the various museums (Korikancha, cathedrals, chocolate museum, Inka museum, Pre-Colombian museum etc).
- Day 7, Sunday November 11: Tambomachay, Ceremony and initiation in the Q'enco Temple with Don Pascual, Don Modesto and Santusa. Sacsaywaman. Kusilluchayoc. Overnight in Cusco (B+LB).
- Day 8, Monday November 12: Ceremony in the Falcon Temple with Don Pascual, Santusa and Don Modesto. Pisaq market. Shaman store. Overnight in Urubamba (B+LB).
- Day 9, Tuesday November 13: Ceremony with Don Pascual, Santusa and Don Modesto in Killarumiyoc followed by an exploration of Moray. In Chinchero, visit a community of women who keep alive the traditional ways of weaving and dying lama wool. Overnight in Urubamba (B+LB at the Huaypo Lake).
- Day 10, Wednesday November 14: Early morning visit of the Temple in Ollantaytambo. Train to Aguas Calientes. Visit of Machu Picchu until 5 PM. Overnight in Aguas Calientes. Hot Springs optional (B+LB).
- Day 11, Thursday November 15: Choice between climbing Huayna Picchu, going to the Sun Gate, exploring the Inka Bridge, meditating on your own in Machu Picchu, and/or soaking in the natural hot springs in Aguas Calientes. Return by train to Ollantaytambo. Overnight in Cusco (B+LB).
- Day 12, Friday November 16: Leisure day in Cusco for shopping at the San Pedro market, visiting the museums or resting, with the option of private sessions with Don Pascual or Don Modesto ($80 for 50 minutes). Overnight in Cusco (B+D).
- Day 13, Saturday November 17: Bus from Cusco to Puno. Visit the Tipon temple. Ceremony with Michelle at the Wiracocha Temple. Andhuaylillas (ET mummy), including a meeting with the anthropologist who discovered it. Overnight in Chicuito overlooking lake Titicaca (B+LB).
- Day 14, Sunday November 18: Fire ceremony early AM. A tour of the picturesque market of the locals. Meditation at the Aramu Muru Door (the temple of the 5th dimension). Exploration of the burial site of Molloco. Overnight in Chicuito (B+L).
- Day 15, Monday November 19: Bus to Copacabana. Boat to the Moon Island. Ceremony. Boat to the Sun Island. The Fountain of Youth. Overnight in an ecolodge with a spectacular view of Lake Titicaca on the Sun Island (B+LB+D).
- Day 16, Tuesday November 20: Free morning to enjoy a magical sunrise in the haunting silence and morning golden colors of the Sun Island. Return by boat to Copacabana. Bus to Tiwanaku. Overnight in Tiwanaku (B+LB+D).
- Day 17, Wednesday November 21: Visit the extra-terrestrial cities in Tiwanaku and Puma Punku. Return by bus to Chicuito through the Peruvian border (B+LB+D).
- Day 18. Thursday November 22: Boat to the beach of the serene Taquile Island. Ceremony. The fertility temple in Chicuito. Overnight in Chicuito overlooking Lake Titicaca (B+L+farewell D).
- Day 19, Friday November 23: Sillustani. Ceremony. Juliaca airport to Lima international airport (included). International flights back home (booked by you) (B).
The following are included in the price of your trip to Peru and Bolivia:
All transportations after arrival in our hotel in Lima the first night November 5:
- Ground transportation by comfortable tourist buses and experienced drivers to and from all the sacred sites and cities in Peru and Bolivia.
- Return train between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes.
- Boat to the Moon, Sun and Taquile Islands.
- Internal flights (Lima-Cusco on Nov 9/Juliaca-Lima on Nov 23).
- Double occupancy rooms in 3-4 star hotels.
- All breakfasts (except the first day on November 5)
- All lunches (except Nov 5 our first day, our 2 leisure days in Cusco, Nov. 10 and Nov. 16, as well as the last day, Nov. 23)
- 8 dinners on: Nov 6 (welcome dinner), 7 (San Pedro de Casta) , 8 (San Pedro de Casta), 10 (Cusco), 16 (Cusco), 19 (Island of the Sun), 20 (Tiwanaku), 21 (Chicuito), 22 (farewell dinner in Chicuito).
- Entrances to all the temples.
- Peruvian and Bolivian guides bilingual in spanish, and english as well as quechua and aymara.
- Q'ero master shamans (Don Pascual, Santusa and Don Modesto) + ceremonies, rites and initiations.
- Translations from Q'echua, Aymara and Spanish into English (+ if necessary in French, provided by Michelle).
- Transmissions of rites, discussions on the Inka cosmology and legends + astrology and tarot card of the day, with Michelle Karén.
What is NOT included in the price:
- Your flight from your home to Lima and return.
- Depending on the time of your arrival in Lima on November 5, the shared taxi fare to our hotel in Miraflores (Lima).
- Health/accident insurance covering the trip. This is MANDATORY. It must be contracted by you, prior to the trip (it can be booked through your airline company with your plane ticket).
- Tips to our 4 guides (Lima, Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca on the Peruvian and the Bolivian sides) and to our 1 or 2 bus drivers (suggested $10 to $50 for each)
- Private purchases (feathers, inka drums, crystals, gemstones, ponchos, alpaca hats, gloves, scarves, silver jewelry, textiles, bags etc). This is really up to you (as a guideline, anywhere between $200 to $1000).
- 9 dinners (about $10-$25 each).
For the whole trip 19 days and 18 nights ($6393)*. Price for double occupancy, divided in 7 installments (final deadline for full amount: September 30, 2018).
- $ 899 (suggested deadline: mid January 2018)
- $ 899 (suggested deadline: mid February 2018)
- $ 899 (suggested deadline: mid April 2018 )
- $ 999 (suggested deadline: mid June 2018)
- $ 899 (suggested deadline: mid July 2018)
- $899 (suggested deadline: mid August 2018 )
- $899 (final deadline: end of September 2018)
- $950 if you wish to have a single room
Kindly note that past August 1st, 2018, I cannot guarantee the exact same price of the trip, as domestic flights may increase slightly, due to circumstances out of my control.
*kindly note that all these payments are non-refundable.
Upon registration and first payment, I shall need from each participant:
- Name exactly as it is written on your passport
- Country your passport was issued
- Passport number
- Date of expiration of passport
- Dietary needs (vegan, vegetarian with fish no chicken, Vegetarian with chicken, glutenfree, omnivore....)
- Date of arrival in Lima (November 5, 2018 or earlier),
- Time of arrival,
- flight number,
- last hub city.
- Date of departure from Lima (either on November 23 late evening, or November 24 early morning),
- time of departure,
- flight number,
- first hub city.
Kindly click here to e-mail me all this information
Registration and payment:
- To register and reserve your space or for any question, kindly click here to contact me
Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted.
Or by certified check payments to:
Michelle Karén Books
3961 E. Chandler Blvd, Suite 111-161
Phoenix, AZ 85048, USA
"I would like to again thank you 🙏 so very much for the magical, mystical & incredible trip to Peru! I still have flashbacks to many an excursion or place or conversation & even joke that we all shared... I’ve seen so much & learned more than I even expected from this beautiful country! The different sites, temples, landscapes & the wonderful people we met were just lovely! Breathtakingly spectacular is how I’d describe it!
I would also like to mention that what you do with the shamanism, the ceremonies & how you tie it all together into this journey to Peru is unlike anything I’ve experienced or had knowledge of prior to meeting you, and I must say that not for one second did I feel uneasy, scared, in danger or uninformed. You have such a beautiful quality about you that makes people feel at ease, supported, safe & you genuinely care about people & about what you believe in, which opens up a level of trust that I felt instantly!
I admire you immensely for your courageous spirit & the path you have chosen in this life! (Or the path that has chosen you...!) You are a beautiful soul with a warrior’s strength that is unparalleled from any other women I’ve met!
I feel so blessed to have taken this adventure with you & to have gotten to know you more on a personal level... I was (and am constantly) seeking something more in life & you appeared in it as if right on schedule, to the enhancement of my own beautiful & scared journey...
Since Peru I feel amazing! My life, my thoughts & my actions as well as my awareness has been elevated tremendously & I relish every second of it! There is something so calming & peaceful watching life unfold & seeing one’s growth & evolution evolve. I am seeing life through ‘super enhanced’ glasses. I savour the beauty of life & also enjoy the power that I am seeing developing in me & having the wonders of this benevolent universe assisting me at every turn... it is magnificent!!
I’ve always been a planner, thinker, over analyzer & would always try to force life cerebrally, whereas now I FEEL life all through me & observe more, than try to control things. I am letting go & feeling a sense of freedom that comes with that release... It’s exhilarating!
I have no idea where this life’s journey will take me ... what I’ll do ... who I’ll meet...
I feel like a kid so full of excitement & wonderment & awe. I can’t wait to taste & savour all these precious moments!
And so once again, I thank you Michelle because even though I have been on this path for a while, I know that meeting you & sharing this moment in time has given me so much more awareness & appreciation & humility in my life. And life has taken on a new trajectory at lightening speed!
You are truly a special, beautiful celestial spirit who has definitely seen more & experienced more on so many different planes & dimensions, than 99% of the people on this planet could even conceive of & yet you walk among us as one of God’s Earthly Angels doing her part to elevate humanity & our universal consciousness!
I feel my life is fuller & richer having you touch it with your light...
I can only dream to influence someone a fraction of the amount as you have done for me...🙏✨
I know this won’t be the last time we will see each other because I plan on traveling with you again real soon on another magical adventure!!
But until that time I wish you beauty, peace, light & Love. May your strength, wisdom, tenacity & power move universes..." Lydia M, Toronto, Ontario