* * * * * * * *Solar eclipse (new Moon) at 9º21’ Virgo on Thursday 9/1 at 2:03 AM. This eclipse follows the August 18 Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius. The image associated with the degree of the Solar Eclipse is: “Two heads looking out and beyond the shadows”. No matter how much darker darkness seems these days, we need to join forces with those who focus on the silver line of every cloud. As we together resolutely give power to the divine truth lying beyond the dramas we are being shown, we help the light rise victorious, leading what-is-not to its eventual own self-destruction. A very unusual 3rd eclipse in a row this month. Lunar Eclipse (Harvest Full Moon) on Friday 9/16 at 12:05 PM at 24º20’ Pisces. This degree is symbolized by: “A religious organization succeeds in overcoming the corrupting influence of perverted practices and materialized ideals.” It is not so much that there is more negativity, corruption or violence in the world, it is just more visible. Darkness defines light and as previously hidden inconvenient truths emerge, so do more and more people openly stand for the light and honor integrity, love and peace. Jupiter enters Libra on September 9 till October 10, 2017. During this coming month, integrity, fairness and tolerance come to the forefront. Positive cooperative efforts open wonderful new opportunities. Great for cross-cultural understanding. Uranus remains retrograde this whole month between 24º04’ and 23º07’ Aries until December 29. Its shadow period continues until April 15, 2017. These degrees are symbolized by: “The possibility for man to gain experience at two levels of being” and “Blown inward by the wind, the curtains of an open window take the shape of a cornucopia”. A time of major rebellion against anything tat has curbed our freedom and sense of individuality. We could see around the world waves of social unrest, sudden changes of governments, unexpected revolutions, old structures crumbling down and strange revelations, all leading to the emergence of the new consciousness and with it the promise of abundance in every possible way. Neptune remains retrograde this whole month until November 18. Its shadow period continues until March 11, 2017. The degrees it travels in June (10º40’-9º54’ Pisces) are symbolized by the following images: “Men traveling a narrow path seeking illumination” and “An aviator pursues his journey, flying through ground-obscuring clouds”. In these both dangerous and magical changing times where the old consciousness and all that is outmoded are gradually self-destroying allowing the new paradigm to emerge from the rubbles, enlightenment is the sole protection and the only answer. This road is however less traveled because it requires inner work, discipline, persistence, vision and strength. Pluto turns direct on Monday September 26. Its shadow period remains until November 19, 2017. The degree it turns direct at (14º55’ Capricorn) is represented by “In a hospital, the children’s ward is filled with toys”. A return to understanding how to stand more clearly in our power and be grounded in our truth with courage and integrity. Honoring ourselves with dignity and strength, enables us to access all our resources. Mercury turns direct again on Wednesday 9/21 at 10:31 PM, at 14º50’ Virgo. This degree is represented by “A fine lace handkerchief, heirloom from valorous ancestors”. Communication will be back to normal tomorrow. Today, we could still be experiencing some misunderstandings, lost objects, missed calls or flights and reconnections with long lost friends. This ends a period of 3 weeks when we needed to set our affairs in order. As we got rid of many things that no longer served us, and became clear in our relationships and whom we felt enriched by in our lives, we became even more aware of the gifts and what held true value to us, connecting our future to our past.
* * * * * * *The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Friday 9/2 between 3:13 PM and 5:55 PM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- From Sunday 9/4 at 5:30 PM till Monday 9/5 at 5:38 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Wednesday 9/7 between 5/43 PM and 6:20 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- From Friday 9/9 at 5:51 PM till Saturday 9/10 at 5:55 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
- On Monday 9/12 between 3:00 AM and 2:29 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Wednesday 9/14 between 8:31 AM and 7:23 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- On Friday 9/16 between 12:05 PM and 9:22 PM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Sunday 9/18 between 1:10 PM and 9:58 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- On Tuesday 9/20 between 8:32 PM and 10:53 PM: When the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Friday 9/23 between 0:57 AM and 1:33 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- From Saturday 9/24 at 6:42 PM till Sunday 9/25 at 6:48 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 9/27 between 1:52 AM and 2:43 PM: when the Moon enters Virgo.
- From Thursday 9/29 at 3:05 AM till Friday 9/30 at 0:52 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
* * * * * * * * *Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon: Moon in Virgo until Friday 9/2 at 5:54 PM + between Tuesday 9/27 at 2:43 PM and Friday 9/30 at 0:51 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…. Moon in Libra between Friday 9/2 at 5:55 PM and Monday 9/5 at 5:37 AM + between Friday 9/30 at 0:52 AM and Sunday 10/2 at 12:42 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…). Moon in Scorpio between Monday 9/5 at 5:38 AM and Wednesday 9/7 at 6:19 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power. Moon in Sagittarius between Wednesday 9/7 at 6:20 PM and Saturday 9/10 at 5:54 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….) Moon in Capricorn between Saturday 9/10 at 5:55 AM and Monday 9/12 at 2:28 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals… Moon in Aquarius between Monday 9/12 at 2:29 PM and Wednesday 9/14 at 7:22 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…. Moon in Pisces between Wednesday 9/14 at 7:23 PM and Friday 9/16 at 9:21 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is… Moon in Aries between Friday 9/16 at 9:22 PM and Sunday 9/18 at 9:57 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…. Moon in Taurus between Sunday 9/18 at 9:58 PM and Tuesday 9/20 at 10:52 PM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork… Moon in Gemini between Tuesday 9/20 at 10:53 PM and Friday 9/23 at 1:32 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people…. Moon in Cancer between Friday 9/23 at 1:33 AM and Sunday 9/25 at 6:47 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness…. Moon in Leo between Sunday 9/25 at 6:48 AM and Tuesday 9/27 at 2:42 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
* * * * * * * * * * *This month’s intentional meditation is particularly powerful and we have the exceptional chance of having 2 this month. This month’s cycle started on Thursday 8/18 with the Full Moon (Lunar Eclipse) in Aquarius. On the New Moon (Solar Eclipse) in Virgo on Thursday 9/1, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 2:03 AM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams… Our next intentional meditation cycle will also be powerful and will begin with a very unusual 2nd Lunar Eclipse (Full Harvest Moon) in Pisces on Friday 9/16 at exactly 12:05 PM. Take out as many blank sheets as you will have intentions to be charged by the rays of the Full Moon on a balcony, in a garden, or by a window. Once that moment has passed, put them away in a folder. On the next New Moon in Libra on Friday 9/30, take out your blank full Moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 5:11 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your prayers.
* * * * *Thursday 9/1: Solar Eclipse (2:03 AM), Sun square Saturn (8:22 PM) Regarding the Solar Eclipse, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Today, more specifically, our plans could be frustrated by the non-cooperation of others, leading in turn to a feeling of pessimism. Not a good idea to forge ahead against all odds. Best to stay tranquil and within the limitations experienced today, create a more solid foundation for our projects. Friday 9/2: Sun opposition Neptune (9:38 AM), Mercury conjunct Jupiter (10:18 AM) If we are careful not to fall pray to unrealistic plans or let ourselves be drawn into exaggeration or over-confidence, a day of creative imagination, positive inspiration and optimism. Wonderful for a long distance travel, learning a new language, becoming interested in another culture or studying the law or religion. Tuesday 9/6: Sun trine Pluto (10:17 PM) A day when we stand in our power with self-confidence, authority and dignity. Our leadership abilities win the cooperation of others to our causes in ways that help all parties win. Wednesday 9/7: Venus Sextile Saturn (4:34 AM) A wonderful day for a deep emotional commitment. Our relationships are grounded in truth and clarity. Excellent for sound financial investments and creating a solid abundance for ourselves. Friday 9/9: Jupiter enters Libra (4:18 AM till October 10, 2017) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Saturday 9/10: Saturn square Neptune (6:10 AM) A very major transit requiring that we discern what is real from what is not. A false belief system could be shattered. Addictions, fears, illusions need to be faced. We are tested in our faith in ourselves and in our dreams. Sunday 9/11: Venus square Pluto (0:45 AM) A romantic relationship could feel manipulative. We could be drawn in power struggles with others who seem particularly uncooperative and ungraceful. Important today to relate to people at their level, to compromise for the sake of peace and not take personally any lack of appreciation. Monday 9/12: Mercury square Mars (11:59 AM), Sun conjunct Mercury (4:40 PM) Communication today is dynamic, open and in some cases, brutally honest. Things could be expressed with an unusual courage revealing agendas previously hidden. A day to find out with clarity where everybody around us stands. Tuesday 9/13: Sun square Mars (1:39 PM) A day to keep away from any potentially dangerous or aggressive individuals or situations. Tempers could flare up easily and in a way that is mostly destructive. Important to stay clear from situations potentially leading to road rage. Friday 9/16: Lunar Eclipse (12:05 PM) Regarding the Lunar Eclipse, kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Saturday 9/17: Mars trine Uranus (0:04 AM) A good day for starting a dynamic athletic program. Wonderful for branching out in new directions, seeking unusual activities and expanding our social circle. We feel on fire and ready to take on any constructive challenge. Sunday 9/18: Venus opposition Uranus (1:06 AM) We could be confronted today to an emotional instability that unexpectedly breaks a relationship. If we are careful not to act impulsively and avoid alienating ourselves from others, our nervous energy heightens our charisma. Not a good day to take financial risks as the losses could be steep and sudden. Monday 9/19: Venus sextile Mars (4:53 AM) The balance between the masculine and the feminine within and without is clearer. Very wonderful for positive, warm, friendly social contacts and harmonious relationships. Tuesday 9/20: Mercury trine Pluto (6:41 PM) A day when we grasp core issues with both power and clarity. We know what we want and are not afraid of asserting ourselves with great courage. A day to move into action and fulfill our plans by winning others to our vision through strong communications. Wednesday 9/21: Mercury turns direct (10:31 PM) Communication will have returned to normal by tomorrow. There could still be a few misunderstandings, lost keys, missed flights, broken engines or delayed buses today. Thursday 9/22: Sun enters Libra (Fall Equinox at 7:22 AM till October 22) During the next month we are encouraged to seek peace, harmony, balance and beauty. A very blessed time of the year where social contacts are more peaceful than usual. A chance to reach a new level of balance in our relationships. Friday 9/23: Mercury Trine Pluto (1:36 AM), Venus enters Scorpio (7:51 AM till October 17) During the next 3 weeks, our emotions are intense, allowing us to break any inner obstacle to intimacy. We need to find passion in all that we do and develop a deeper, more metaphysical understanding of love and sexuality. People around us we thought we knew well, reveal their real agenda. Today, more specifically, brings many insights. We are able to X-ray situations and people with great clarity, and express our opinions with strength and vision. Forceful communications win others to our cause and create valuable transformations. Sunday 9/25: Sun conjunct Jupiter (11:59 PM) We feel expansive, confident, generous and open to others. Wonderful for a long distance trip. Luck accompanies us in financial and legal matters. Our social contacts expand and we receive all the support and recognition we need in our professional life. Our positive energy opens many valuable doors. We express ourselves with dignity, warmth and integrity. Monday 9/26: Pluto turns direct (7:59 AM) Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Tuesday 9/27: Mars enters Capricorn (1:08 AM till November 11) Capricorn natives are favored during the next 6 weeks. A wonderful time for all to be very focused, grounded and structured. Great for starting a successful new exercise program and working on a project requiring both discipline and persistence. Wishing you a wonderful month of September! In Loving Light. Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S. Astrologer, shaman, international conference speaker Author of Astrology for Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster) www.MichelleKaren.com email@example.com 110 S. Fairfax Ave, A 11-60 Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178